Should I torrent or but KARAKARA 18+ patch

ratboi

17 minutes ago, ratboi said:

I'm honestly pissed that the 18+ steam patch costs more money for stuff that was already meant for the game. Should I wait for a torrent or just buy it?

A cut-down version of the game with less content costs less, go figure. Why is this worth getting mad over?

If you're interested in the game and want to support 18+ releases from Sekai Project, then you should just buy it. 

It is not the adult version that is overpriced, but the steam version that is cheaper for the lack of some content. It really goes to if you want to support SP or just rant about its price, really, since if you really want to pirate it, you can do it without our humble opinions - which would be best, in mine.

I, however, agree that 20 dollars may be too much for a small game, but we pay for what we want. Think of paying for the +18 as some incentive to SP continue bringing +18 releases to the west.

You also have the option of buying the steam version for cheaper prince then look the HCGs on the internet.

Their Sakura titles cost $9.99 on Steam and are super shitty. This one, an actual VN made in Japan, at the moment costs $15.00 ($18.99 with no discount) on Denpasoft and comes with voices plus h-scenes.

Even if the length is about the same (I'm gonna hazzard a guess and say it's probably slightly longer, but I may be wrong), KARAKARA really doesn't seem like a bad deal overall.

3 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Their Sakura titles cost $9.99 on Steam and are super shitty. This one, an actual VN made in Japan, at the moment costs $15.00 ($18.99 with no discount) on Denpasoft and comes with voices plus h-scenes.

Even if the length is about the same (I'm gonna hazzard a guess and say it's probably slightly longer, but I may be wrong), KARAKARA really doesn't seem like a bad deal overall.

I bought it without any discount, because I was too fast :miyako:

GO ME! :mare:

(The game is pretty freaking short, but in my opinion it's worth it, as the game is pretty good all things considered.)

It's definitely worth buying, and the H-scenes feel very natural and "in place" in the game. It's not just H for the sake of H.