Tay

100% Save Project - Round I

Hey everybody,

I'll be posting soon about a TON of work I've been doing on the upcoming front site reveal, but that's not quite ready. In the meantime, I'm about ready to start building out the 100% save repository project, and I need your help.

What I need: Scour the internet and find 100% save states of any of the following games. If possible, it would be awesome if you could note where the saves should be placed (e.g. in the game directory, in the %appdata% directory, etc.), but the save is the most important first step.

100% Save Bounty Targets - Round I

• Fate/Stay Night
  • Tsukihime
  • Little Busters!
  • Steins;Gate
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
  • G-senjoy no Maou
  • Saya no Uta
  • Katawa Shoujo
  • Ever17
  • Muv-Luv
  • Muv-Luv Alternative
  • Chaos;Head
  • Narcissu
  • Kira Kira
  • Shuffle!
  • Da Capo 1
  • Da Capo 2
  • Clannad
  • Rewrite
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
  • Yume Miru Kusuri
  • Umineko no Naku Koro ni
  • Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~ (PC version, obviously)

What will I be doing? I'm about 80 hours into the front site revamp, and I'm going to keep working away until that's presentable. Right now that's mostly technical issues with our CMS. Once I've got the major work done there, I'll turn my attention towards these projects and help as I'm able.

Reward: Those who help will qualify for a random drawing of a Final Fantasy VIII PC download key, and if we can get 3/4 of these games I'll do a second, random drawing for a copy of Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PC Download key).

THANK YOU for your help! 

EDIT/PS: In case someone asks -- yes, I do have that hacker lined up to help turn the 100% Katawa Shoujo PC save into a format that works with the Android unofficial port. He said he's still willing to do that for us.

I'll take the task then. If possible, I'll compile all of your requested save and upload it to my MEGA account. Now then, let me search the internet for save file, and of course, I'll inform when the save location should be.

PS - Don't expect it'll be finished quick, but I'll try my best here.

Just now, littleshogun said:

I'll take the task then. If possible, I'll compile all of your requested save and upload it to my MEGA account. Now then, let me search the internet for save file, and of course, I'll inform when the save location should be.

PS - Don't expect it'll be finished quick, but I'll try my best here.

Thanks for the help! Two quick thoughts: 1) timing isn't critical, so don't push yourself. I've still got a solid day or two before I "finish" the front site's main problems and can truly focus on this stuff. 2) the more people who can pitch in, the less work it'll be for us all, so if you find saves just report back here as you go. That way we aren't all doing the same things and wasting time.

Really appreciate the help : )

I have what I am almost certain is a 100% save (All friends and probably all achievements unlocked, oppai ending obtained), but I cannot be completely sure since I don't have the game installed to test it out: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bdcbaw1acrkc99/Rewrite_100%.zip

edit: Confirmed 100% save, I knew I wasted a lot of time on that.

Also a 100% Majikoi save file, uploaded by someone else (googled for the save folder location to find mine and found this instead) https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3540dtqhnlzklh/Save.zip

http://sagaoz.net/savedata/index.htm

This site has all those games 100%. Just key in the Japanese game name in their search. I've tested a lot of those files, they work fine. 

I don't have a mega account or any upload account so sorry i can't compile everything. Just mentioning the site for anyone's use. Bet you can get all the files in minutes. 

Good luck with the revamp.

While that does make my two posts redundant, Clannad HD and some other official releases probably need different save files.

And those won't always work even with fan patches, if the fan patches ended up altering the scripts in any way. Some testing will be necessary to see if each one works on translated releases.

edit: Also if anyone does upload an English Clannad HD save, make sure it's from the current version, and not the release version. The patch they released made saves incompatible.

This is apparently a 100% Katawa Shoujo save file, but I don't have the game installed to check. I'm doing that now, so I'll post back if it doesn't work, I guess.

Edit: Sorry, it seems to be missing a few scenes and cg. It says that it's at 92% completion.

Edited by akaritan

7 minutes ago, Decay said:

While that does make my two posts redundant, Clannad HD and some other official releases probably need different save files.

And those won't always work even with fan patches, if the fan patches ended up altering the scripts in any way. Some testing will be necessary to see if each one works on translated releases.

I agree, that may be true.

Well i've been using the site for save files for a couple of years now. I can't remember ever encountering a problem. 

Those who have the games can try it out and check. There could be a problem between 18+ versions and steam versions [the gallery].

Still a useful site for 100% saves though.

Good luck with the hunt guys!

Shuffle isn't on that site, so I tried to get it up to 100% but I'm missing a single CG I have no idea how to get. So here's a 99% file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpvxa6twci85epi/Shuffle99%.zip (goes in the root game directory, database save only, no game saves)

CG is on the left here, second from the top: 

Spoiler

slIMsRK.jpg

53 minutes ago, Amuzie said:

https://mega.nz/#F!hIEjXYYK!0eNbjcJj6WO3Bqwzo7c7Tw Here's what should be a 100% G-Senjou not G-senjoy (baka) save file. Is just placed in my documents, G-senjou

Anyone know a good file upload website?

Is that the all-ages Steam release? I imagine those save files aren't compatible with the 18+ release. Not sure which one Tay wants.

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

Shuffle isn't on that site, so I tried to get it up to 100% but I'm missing a single CG I have no idea how to get. So here's a 99% file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpvxa6twci85epi/Shuffle99%.zip

CG is on the left here, second from the top: 

Reveal hidden contents

slIMsRK.jpg

Is that the all-ages Steam release? I imagine those save files aren't compatible with the 18+ release. Not sure which one Tay wants.

It's the 18+ version. Don't have a save file for all ages unfortunately.

https://mega.nz/#F!IYc3SYLa!OnHXInQi_sic50xJgfMVPg

This is a updated link with all the save files I've got on this computer all in one. Some aren't on the list but can still be nice to have. Have tested them all and they should work. Will put more there eventually.

Currently there's 

Kamidori, G-senjou, Muv luv, Concerto note, School days, Fate/stay night, A-profile, Men at work 2, Tropical kiss. 

For sagaoz, there was some save data that couldn't work. One of the example here would be Kara no Shoujo 2, because it was use different engine from Japanese version.

Anyway, I'd compiled save file from some post above and some that I searched by myself. For now I'd only managed to gather 7 out of 24 requests (I planned to gather more, but my internet connection was suddenly unstable). As for the list, here it is (All save had 100% CG, and sorry if there was some redundant save).

• Rewrite
  • Majikoi
  • Kira Kira
  • Tsukihime
  • Da Capo
  • Da Capo 2
  • Katawa Shoujo (Thanks akari-tan, and I'd check that your save had 100% completion in my Katawa Shoujo. Might check again later)

Oh, and I'd also add 'Inside Game Folder' for some rar, which mean that you should place the save game inside game folder. For the rest, I'd add notepad with save location for the VN itself. And here's my MEGA link for my save. Hope it'll be help, and hopefully I'll be able to add more here.

PS - While both Da Capo had 100% CG, I'm still unsure if those two had 100% scene completion though.

7 hours ago, Decay said:

edit: Also if anyone does upload an English Clannad HD save, make sure it's from the current version, and not the release version. The patch they released made saves incompatible.

Clannad is a weird case. Individual saves do not work from the Fan TL to the official release, but things such as CG gallery, and flags being set do work. For example, on my clean install of the official Clannad release, I was able to jump right into After Story, even as my old individual saves were not recognized by the game

Okay, and here's the rest of VN save file. To be honest, this time I'd only post 5 because the rest was hard to find (Especially Steins Gate, which from my search I didn't find any save that's compatible with JAST version). Anyway, I'll write which save that I had, and some info if necessary.

• Fate Stay Night - There's still 2 missing CG, although the ending was complete
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu - I use fan translated version
  • Ever17
  • Little Busters
  • Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

And here's the link to my 2nd Compiled VN Save File. Well, for the rest good luck to find it. For admin, if you want to find more VN save file, don't hesitate to ask us here, and hope you could get the rest of your request.

I don't know if this is still going but, just to be safe, here is a 100% save of Planetarian: https://mega.nz/#!0BFzUbxZ!4VkXZcPdOUcEK1TNMxDSkspH0tWUxY9Ozl_MXzJQLfE

Be glad! i had to go through depression again since i had lost my old save... (Not like i actually read it again, but it made me remember!).

(I don't know if there are any other versions out there, but this is the old Fuwanovel version from when this site used to host torrents).

• Yume Miru Kusuri 100% - https://mega.nz/#!mwwSmC5S!dNzq5iMRPN78Q3OAEBKdnZRHxSkiTROKwqE1xvOHu_o (It's only 2KB because I just uploaded Save00 which is the one which controls what you have and don't have.. my pages of saves are undeed space to you :P)
    • Save Location: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Peach Princess\YUME MIRU KUSURI\savedata
    • WINE: C:\Program Files (x86)\Peach Princess\YUME MIRU KUSURI\Savedata(Saves can be found in the default install directory. Not sure why when run through WINE it doesn't save them in AppData.)
  • Shuffle JP 100% - https://mega.nz/#!X8ZhnL7C!DnIjtZ-LRA5fXW6cY3hZ_03tZ4x8yWNBZnTpHPMVp1U
    • Save Location: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Navel\SHUFFLE!_jp\Savedata
  • Shuffle ENG 100% - https://mega.nz/#!z44UCAzQ!3NCluuuGAIrED84K-EVWPpX8XoqT_rdPlDaYYsYD-zE
    • Save Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navel\Shuffle!(The save goes in where ever you installed the game. Being the English version was ported to BGI the location and the format is different.)
  • Steins:Gate 100%...Maybe? Depends if I ever do more runs for collectibles...

Don't have a savedata to offer but I will just list the sites that I know that offer them:

1. Sagaoz (This site is all in Japanese and in almost all cases, a savedata from here will work for any VN that was fan-translated and if the fan-translator group didn't fiddle with the engine in any way, this site was already mentioned in this thread but I think that some of the Tay's listed VNs can use a savedata from here);

2. CGLand (This one offers the saves and walkthroughs for older G-Collection and early MangaGamer's VNs aswell as some other companies, sadly, the blog owner stopped updating it after MangaGamer released Harem Party so it stops somewhere at 2013).

I think that a lot of the saves for nearly all of the Tay's listed VNs and more can be found on the two above mentioned sites, it's sad though that CGLand stopped updating, it really had a lot of good saves and walkthroughs.