[NSFW] What are some of your favorite H scenes in VNs?

A few people who also go on /r/visualnovels probably know I made a tier list of my favorite H scenes in Eroge..

Well I've made an updated list of my top favorites, with writeups to boot:
(WARNING: Contains NSFW H CGs.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clIM4YTL1DeHYkFy9FvLWrIcz3J27A_ZhOqeyA5Wl8I/edit?usp=sharing

That said, I'm kinda curious what you guys' favorite H scenes in VNs are, whether it's for plot/development purposes or lewd purposes (or comedy purposes?)

The random scene with that side character older woman in Kira Kira was kinda hot.

The blindfolded scene in Katawa Shoujo (also some plot relevance)

Threesome in Saya no Uta (stop looking at me like that)

Masturbastion scenes in Ikikoi, esp. first/2nd Tane ones

Nasu and Ayakashibito scenes for comedy value. Kohaku's scene where it's all hidden by her kimono in Tsukihime was actually hot though.

Plotwise...

I never finished ef, but the first one is really sweet if hilariously jarringly mosaiced. Seems well integrated.

Also, everything (iirc 3) from LEAVEs. Atypical with grills not saying no all the time, all of them plot relevant.

The first one in Air was my favourite :Kappa: 

Just kidding, I think the sexiness of a scene isn't primarily dependent on how good the CG is, but more on how well the writing builds sexual tension. some of my favourites would be the one in Imouto Paradise where Rio is sleeping, or the one in Binetsu Kyoushi Cherry where they're in school at night doing sex education roleplay. 

@Barktooth I don't think embedding NSFW images is allowed here

1 hour ago, Chuee said:

Hers? It's pretty clear she's holding on to his right arm.

Dunno, it looks way too twisted to me to be her hand. I guess you're probably right though.

28 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

@Barktooth I don't think embedding NSFW images is allowed here

Oh crap. I even searched for forum rules before posting but didn't find any, somebody got any links?

Guys, please. Clearly, the best h-scene in the world - no, in the entire universe - is the thrilling bicycle piss marathon from SubaHibi. It isn't hot, it is insufferably long and it makes no fucking sense at all, but even so (or maybe exactly because of that), it is a masterpiece and an achievement in story telling that shall never be matched, ever. :makina:

Hm, that's a hard one. They are all the best! :mare:

Think I have to say the H-scene with Makina's mother in Grisaia no Meikyuu. It is awesome.

NSFW LINK!!!

http://i.imgur.com/zyq14jm.jpg

Also, the first mastrubation scene in XX of the dead was really hot, and it's quite important plot wise. ("plot wise." I mean, it kinda sorta is a nukige and all, but it does have story :miyako: )

NSFW LINK!!!

http://i.imgur.com/STtgG9F.jpg

5 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Yumina the Ethereal's Yumina

It happens at the epilogue of her route

And she's stuck bent over in a vollyball basket container thing

So Ayumu's like, "That's pretty hawt, let me just pull down your pants and stick my thing in there while you're stuck"

And then she comes back afterwords with a crowbar or something?

Usually I'd like to skip H-Scenes because I'd knew that I could see it later, but of course I had some memorable one. Few example here would be.

• In Soukoku no Arterial, one girl was brainwashed and captured MC was bound in the bed. The girl was naked and had on top of MC. Somehow, the girl managed to communicated with MC and tell MC to move harder in order to cure her brainwash. Believe it or not, it work and the girl was joining MC (Any Soukoku no Arterial player here should knew which scene I mean).
  • In Beat Blade Haruka, when Narika was lose by Lurrie Joe, we got saw Narika gave some sex education to 3 loser who had cram school. The 2nd time Narika lose we could see of how those 3 actually like bro to each other, and therefore hoping that Narika willing to teach them. And of course their wish was fulfilled (By the way, Lurrie Joe specialty was controlling people by using unique string). Oh, and I'd actually quite like lose raping scene in Haruka (Maybe I'm twisted here).
  • Oh, and the first scene when Rance raping Akihime was very satisfying, because Akihime was shown as a ungrateful woman to his husband (Although he was suck as archer though). So I was like cheering Rance when Rance raping her (The music definitely help).

I think that's all the H-Scenes that I could recall for.

PS - Oh, I'd remember about teacher scene, so I'll also give my thought about it here. Subahibi teacher scene was definitely give me food for thought from teacher point of view, and basically the teacher herself was too paranoid because the suicide case in her school. But even though her view might be true in the future (Or right now which had some people might agree with her), had sex with her father and ride a bicycle naked was still too much (Although if she was already insane, couldn't be helped I guess).

I have to say Sanae's scene in The Sagara Family where 2 people suddenly became more. Screenshot (NSFW like the rest of this thread)

Spoiler

They were home alone, decided to get going in the living room and the rest of the family suddenly shows up. She climaxes right after they were spotted and she ends up peeing in plain view of everybody. She decided to move away from home ASAP at that moment. The family was in for a surprise because they didn't even know about the relationship prior to that taking place.

4 hours ago, tymmur said:

I have to say Sanae's scene in The Sagara Family where 2 people suddenly became more. Screenshot (NSFW like the rest of this thread)

Reveal hidden contents

They were home alone, decided to get going in the living room and the rest of the family suddenly shows up. She climaxes right after they were spotted and she ends up peeing in plain view of everybody. She decided to move away from home ASAP at that moment. The family was in for a surprise because they didn't even know about the relationship prior to that taking place.

I remember that scene vividly even years later, it was intense!

Spoiler

Their hearts were about to stop from all that continuous humping and the shock of the others turning up brought them back to life like a heart start.

I will only list three, because otherwise this would take me a month to type. Here we go, in no particular order: (Links are NSFW and SPOILERS)

Katawa Shoujo; Shizune (first scene)

Spoiler

I like this scene, despite not being all that interested in the girl and hating the route as whole. The setup and execution is just so hot, it's one of those things that make me go "wow, I want to do this in real life."

Koichoco: Mifuyu (second scene)

Spoiler

This scene not necessarily great for the H, but because of how full of regret, sadness and frustration it is. The script wouldn't have worked without this H-scene, because if how important it is to the narrative and mood.  

Majikoi (S): Wanko (most of them, but most notably the third in S)

Spoiler

I love Wanko scenes, because they actually show sex between two people who have previously been friends forever. There's lots of embarrassing language and a ton of laughter and innocent giggles, which is really cute and romantic.

Im just gonna take the ones on the top of my head in no particular order, im not gonna link pictures, since I would need to upload some of them to another imagehost and im lazy.

Angel - Majikoi S. jesus yamato, besides from that one chris scene we dont talk about, we're so much alike when it comes to that lol, all the hscenes felt like it just catered to me on a personal level lol, so much ass <3

Rinne - euphoria whipping/erotic asphyxiation scene, 2 seperate scenes I think I like mainly because it feels like rinnes route h scene wise caters to my specific SM taste. And I always had a thing for Rinne as a character.

Wanko - majikoi (I think?) wanko's "barks" are easily the cutest I have ever heard and since the whole dog theme was a thing I had anticipated this h scene for so long lol (yes, its that scene where they do the whole dog play thing), I dont think I had such a hard boner for vanilla before lol (pun not intended)

Amane - Amane switch. This h scene is still the most emotionally pulling h scene I have seen to this date, so much frustration and feeling of helplessness going on here.

The H-scene with Rin in Fate Stay/Night may very well be my favourite based purely on how much it made me laugh :Kappa:

Same as the lemon scene in Katawa Shoujo...

And the bath scene with Sachi in Grisaia no Kajitsu.

I'm starting to think I'm just not engaging with H-scenes correctly.

Hmm... perhaps that first Chris scene from Majikoi? It was almost quite literally "Do or die". 

Other than that, well, there is too many h-scenes in Rance games for me to try to pick a favorite, so I'll just go ahead and say that I especially like any scenes involving him, no homo. 

9 hours ago, FamishedPants said:

Hmm... perhaps that first Chris scene from Majikoi? It was almost quite literally "Do or die". 

Other than that, well, there is too many h-scenes in Rance games for me to try to pick a favorite, so I'll just go ahead and say that I especially like any scenes involving him, no homo. 

Oh boy I hope this thread doesnt evolve into a discussion/argument of whether Chris h-scene was rape or not.

• 2 years later...