Episicava

dfbreezy

Like this honestly looks mother fucking amazing. I just have a couple of questions: will this have h-scenes? I don't mind writing them. I was just wondering. Also if you decide to hire me how shall we contact? I'm just saying I don't really like video chatting with people so if you decide to use me can we just use text chatting?

5 minutes ago, ratboi said:

This sounds pretty good. Id be willing to be an assistant writer for free. Im quite well versed when it comes to writing. Just tell me what I have to do to get the job

your help will me much obliged as i need assistance with the specific routes for the other four heroine's apart from the main one.  i'm still working on the common route up to the 1st branching point. currently i'd like a sample of your writing. i need more Arin/Kairi moments in school so if you could write up a sample scene for me to look over i'm sure we'd get something done.

3 minutes ago, ratboi said:

Like this honestly looks mother fucking amazing. I just have a couple of questions: will this have h-scenes? I don't mind writing them. I was just wondering. Also if you decide to hire me how shall we contact? I'm just saying I don't really like video chatting with people so if you decide to use me can we just use text chatting?

thanks. i also don't prefer video chatting and would prefer text. twitter or Imessage is cool.

6 hours ago, ratboi said:

unfortunately is says it's either expired or i don't have permission, so could you re-upload please?