WAZZUP BRUV

ratboi

HI!!! Or whatever........I guess ill just start, I am a girl (even though the name says "boi". Joke with friend) I am a filthy lesbian queer. Again, theres a joke with my friend. Ever since I told him hes called me a filthy queer as a joke. Anyways I enjoy VNs (big shock I know) My favorite VN is either IMHHW, homeward or Clannad. I also not surprisingly enjoy reading proper books. My favorite book is probably huckleberry finn or battle royale (better than the movie) Im an Irish fag. Literally. I like video games. There fun. Movies. There fun. So yeah....................Hi....................

Welcome! I'll be your Fuwanovel guide for today. If you look to your right you'll see thunderstorms, volcanic activity and much environmental turbulence going on, you'll also see a bunch of people arguing with each other as the lava flow and lightning strikes quickly close in. And oh look, someone's thrown a shoe. If you look to your left, you'll see a bunch of people getting drunk and being merry in many incomprehensible ways. While on a cruise ship. That's sinking slowly. This concludes this very brief but unforgettable tour. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask @Eclipsed

Enjoy your stay :) 

@Rooke I do think you forgot to show off our immense salt stocks.

NCOaZwe.png

Welcome to Fuwa! :sacchan: I quite liked your introduction and think you'll love it here, It's nice to meet you :sachi: If you ever want recommendations for Vn's or Anime feel free to ask (Also it would be of help if you took the time to set up a VNDB account and MAL account if you so desire) It would help greatly  when it comes down to giving recommendations.

41 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Welcome! I'll be your Fuwanovel guide for today. If you look to your right you'll see thunderstorms, volcanic activity and much environmental turbulence going on, you'll also see a bunch of people arguing with each other as the lava flow and lightning strikes quickly close in. And oh look, someone's thrown a shoe. If you look to your left, you'll see a bunch of people getting drunk and being merry in many incomprehensible ways. While on a cruise ship. That's sinking slowly. This concludes this very brief but unforgettable tour. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask @Eclipsed

Enjoy your stay :) 

HAHA!!! THATS FUNNY!!!

8 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

@Rooke I do think you forgot to show off our immense salt stocks.

NCOaZwe.png

Welcome to Fuwa! :sacchan: I quite liked your introduction and think you'll love it here, It's nice to meet you :sachi: If you ever want recommendations for Vn's or Anime feel free to ask (Also it would be of help if you took the time to set up a VNDB account and MAL account if you so desire) It would help greatly  when it comes down to giving recommendations.

well I HAVE a vndb account. Are you telling me that.................I CAN LINK IT?!

39 minutes ago, ratboi said:

well I HAVE a vndb account. Are you telling me that.................I CAN LINK IT?!

I KNOW RIGHT?! WHAT SORCERY COULD THIS BE!? LINKING ACCOUNTS?! :pyaa:

Just link it by going to your profile then edit profile and imput your VNDB account number in the space indicated :sachi: I can tell we'll get along well.

See you later.

9GRoctx.gif

Welcome to Fuwanovel. And as Rooke said, there will be some situation like he mentioned (Of course I knew it was just joking). So you're a girl and got called lesbian, eh? No problem, and by the way did you like yuri VN (Yuri was more like lesbian in Japan)? If so, you might get along with Dergonu here (He was quite take a like to yuri by the way). And if you need VN Recommendation, just ask us here. Once again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel. And as Rooke said, there will be some situation like he mentioned (Of course I knew it was just joking). So you're a girl and got called lesbian, eh? No problem, and by the way did you like yuri VN (Yuri was more like lesbian in Japan)? If so, you might get along with Dergonu here (He was quite take a like to yuri by the way). And if you need VN Recommendation, just ask us here. Once again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.

No like I AM a lesbian. Also yes I love yuri. Its enjoyable. I really like kindred spirits and shit like that. The problem is I find it quite hard to find yuri VNs and Anime :/

8 hours ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Your intro was probably the best one I've read in a while. It made me laugh quite a lot. Welcome, nice to meet you! Always good to sew new people around here.

See you in the forums and have a nice day! :sachi:

How do you get those picture thingys on your account?

Well if you are just looking for games with English translations, then the amount of games you can find is slightly limited, but there is still a decent chunk of good yuri games out there. (Kind of a long post inc :sacchan:  )

First off, the SonoHana series has 10 fan translated games and 1 licensed game by Mangagamer.

Fan translated games in order:

Mangagamer's released game:

https://vndb.org/v16263

Sekai Project has a few decent yuri games,

Atom Grrrl!!!

Sacrament of the zodiac

Katahane is probably one of my favorite VNs of all time. It has a lot of yuri, though it's not a pure yurige. The story in it is great, and the romance is really beautiful.

Lillium x Triangle is a cute and light yuri game. (translated by Nosebleed on this forum, so thanks for that :miyako: )

Nurse Love Addiction is coming soon, and is a rather lengthy all-ages yurige. It seems like a good game, so do look out for that.

A little bit of self promotion, I am currently in the process of translating Tsui Yuri. It's a cute twincest yuri game.

There is Sugar's Delight, a yuri doujin that is actually pretty good all things considered.

I have not yet given it a shot myself, but Highway Blossoms is an OELVN released quite recently by Alienworks and Sekai Project.

Other games to look out for is The Shadows of Pygmalion, currently being translated by Mangagamer. Should be out some time this year hopefully, though there is no ETA yet.

Also, Ne no Kami, which is being translated by Sekai Project. It has an ETA for 2016, so it will hopefully come out soon.

That should be some of the more popular translated yuri titles. Hopefully that helps a bit. :sachi: 

17 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Well if you are just looking for games with English translations, then the amount of games you can find is slightly limited, but there is still a decent chunk of good yuri games out there. (Kind of a long post inc :sacchan:  )

First off, the SonoHana series has 10 fan translated games and 1 licensed game by Mangagamer.

Atom Grrrl!!!

Sacrament of the zodiac

Katahane is probably one of my favorite VNs of all time. It has a lot of yuri, though it's not a pure yurige. The story in it is great, and the romance is really beautiful.

Lillium x Triangle is a cute and light yuri game. (translated by Nosebleed on this forum, so thanks for that :miyako: )

Nurse Love Addiction is coming soon, and is a rather lengthy all-ages yurige. It seems like a good game, so do look out for that.

A little bit of self promotion, I am currently in the process of translating Tsui Yuri. It's a cute twincest yuri game.

There is Sugar's Delight, a yuri doujin that is actually pretty good all things considered.

I have not yet given it a shot myself, but Highway Blossoms is an OELVN released quite recently by Alienworks and Sekai Project.

Other games to look out for is The Shadows of Pygmalion, currently being translated by Mangagamer. Should be out some time this year hopefully, though there is no ETA yet.

Also, Ne no Kami, which is being translated by Sekai Project. It has an ETA for 2016, so it will hopefully come out soon.

That should be some of the more popular translated yuri titles. Hopefully that helps a bit. :sachi: 

I've been meaning to get around to katahane :/ also i've read atom grrrl! It was good

19 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Atom Grrrl!!!

Sacrament of the zodiac

Oh, btw good luck on translating the VN. I don't usually like all that incest/twincest suff but the way this one does it I actually think I might like that one. So, you know, good luck.

3 minutes ago, ratboi said:

Oh, btw good luck on translating the VN. I don't usually like all that incest/twincest suff but the way this one does it I actually think I might like that one. So, you know, good luck.

Thank you :sachi:

It is quite unique, and very enjoyable. It is a lot of fun working on it.