Hello!

ArchonofFail

Finally created an account, I've been somewhat following fuwanovel for several years, I innitially came for the torrents back in the day but stayed for the discussions and news. I finally got around to making an account so I can participate more actively in the forums and because I'm interested in getting involved with fan translations. I would consider myself a mid level VN fan, I've read a fair number of the famous translated VNs and a lot of smaller ones as well but I'm nowhere near the level of some people and my Japanese isn't good enough to read untranslated yet. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and start a conversation!

Hello, and welcome to Fuwanovel. Hope you enjoyed yourself here. I don't knew if you want to involved in translation project or not, but did you need VN Recommendation by the way? As for lurker experience, let's just said I'm used to be lurker here too. Hope we see each other here more.

Welcome. Always very nice to see people excited to help in Fan Translations. They're honestly a great experience and I hope you find a project to work on soon. Maybe you even end up joining my team, who knows? (I've seen you applied for editor in the Fan Translation skills registrators, good move.) :wahaha:

Anyways, see you around the forums and have a nice day.