AX 2016 - VN Bingo

Maxel

4 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

It can be a part of it, yes, if they include various scenes leading up to it. They certainly seem to have plenty of CG's... Why do you say it's a nukige?
I'll play it either way. They've already won me over but I'd rather like to know what you're basing your claim on.

Because the plot is literally about "rehabilitating" girls through sex. :P

Description from vndb if my comment wasn't enough:

Spoiler

Ren’s virginity is in danger! His childhood friend Riria was frantically trying to pull down his pants and begging to touch his dick. The truth is that she’s actually a succubus and was embarrassed not having any sexual experience at her age.

He was suddenly pushed into the school’s special dormitory. It was a girls’ dormitory full of ponkotsu (affectionately useless) demons: Yuu, the yuki-onna who was extremely sensitive to the cold; Arle, the mummy girl who is uncomfortable with tightness and loves the feeling of freedom; Emiri, the hopeless angel who has no sense of modesty and who is also his step sister; and, Miyabi, the witch who passionately develops a love drug to bring happiness to the world. The dormitory was built to rehabilitate them and since he was mistakenly moved there, he was assigned as an assistant to watch over them. His happy and troublesome days as a teacher for these cute but incompetent demons has begun.

It's literally a setting built for sex.

Obviously there's "romance", but the bulk of the game is sex. Literally 1000+ CGs, 99% of them are HCGs.

I'm not saying you will definitely hate it btw, I'm just saying it's a nukige by most standards, and I know you don't like those, so I figured I'd warn you.

9 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Because the plot is literally about "rehabilitating" girls through sex. :P

Description from vndb if my comment wasn't enough:

Reveal hidden contents

Ren’s virginity is in danger! His childhood friend Riria was frantically trying to pull down his pants and begging to touch his dick. The truth is that she’s actually a succubus and was embarrassed not having any sexual experience at her age.

He was suddenly pushed into the school’s special dormitory. It was a girls’ dormitory full of ponkotsu (affectionately useless) demons: Yuu, the yuki-onna who was extremely sensitive to the cold; Arle, the mummy girl who is uncomfortable with tightness and loves the feeling of freedom; Emiri, the hopeless angel who has no sense of modesty and who is also his step sister; and, Miyabi, the witch who passionately develops a love drug to bring happiness to the world. The dormitory was built to rehabilitate them and since he was mistakenly moved there, he was assigned as an assistant to watch over them. His happy and troublesome days as a teacher for these cute but incompetent demons has begun.

It's literally a setting built for sex.

Obviously there's "romance", but the bulk of the game is sex. Literally 1000+ CGs, 99% of them are HCGs.

I'm not saying you will definitely hate it btw, I'm just saying it's a nukige by most standards, and I know you don't like those, so I figured I'd warn you.

Is not marked as a nukige though. :huh:

3 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

Is not marked as a nukige though. :huh:

I mean, I played the game and am giving my insight based on that, there's plenty of nukige not tagged as nukige on vndb, it really depends on your mileage.

I am telling you with 100% certainty this game is sex based. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to though.

Edit: You know what's also not tagged as "nukige"?  Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

Just now, Nosebleed said:

I mean, I played the game and am giving my insight based on that, there's plenty of nukige not tagged as nukige on vndb, it really depends on your mileage.

I am telling you with 100% certainty this game is sex based. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to though.

Well is not like I confirm if the information is true or not considering I haven't read it, but honestly I don't see the reason why you would lie about this. I was just curious how a title with 99% of cgs could been avoid being tagged like a nukige. :mellow:

Just now, Dark_blade64 said:

Well is not like I confirm if the information is true or not considering I haven't read it, but honestly I don't see the reason why you would lie about this. I was just curious how a title with 99% of cgs could been avoid being tagged like a nukige. :mellow:

VNDB's nukige tag is really iffy to be honest. I think all of the nukige I played never have it.

Example: In this game there's a sex scene not even 30 mins into the game, and the rest of the game after that is sex scene after sex scene without ever taking a break. All the endings are sex based, with the true ending being you impregnating your sister and the ending card being her covered in semen with a pregnant belly. Still no nukige tag, and this one has been translated.

1 minute ago, Nosebleed said:

VNDB's nukige tag is really iffy to be honest. I think all of the nukige I played never have it.

Example: In this game there's a sex scene not even 30 mins into the game, and the rest of the game after that is sex scene after sex scene without ever taking a break. All the endings are sex based, with the true ending being you impregnating your sister and the ending card being her covered in semen with a pregnant belly. Still no nukige tag, and this one has been translated.

With that not safe for work image and "THAT" description it doesn't sounds like it could be anything else to be honest. :blink:

Yeah, VNDB really shouldn't be the norm for anything.

Many games that I would consider a VN aren't VNs according to them, it goes the other way as well. Also their list of VNs is far from complete in general.

As for Nukige, even if a game has only half the playtime (in hours) as number of sex scenes, I would already call it Nukige...

Why didnt i know about the game :makina:

6 minutes ago, XReaper said:

noone talking about astral airs & irosekais apparent release at the hands of sekai in the future, huh?

Since they are allready working together with both companies you just have to add 1 + 1.

Also some quote by @Akerouand @Chuee :

I can’t make any explicit statements, but the facts at hand should give you a fair idea on which titles we may or may not do.

However, while I’m sure that many are disappointed about the fact that they’ll have to wait a bit longer until they can read SakuSaku, there’s also a bright side to all of this. Us working together with Sekai Project will not be a one-time thing; while I can’t talk any details at this point, you may look forward to other titles we’ll be working on.

more here : http://shinku-translations.net/july-update-plans-2/

2 minutes ago, Crayten said:

Since they are allready working together with both companies you just have to add 1 + 1.

ayo but still, not everyone might be that bright, or has read their blogs status update

1 hour ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Hide contents

Watashi ga Suki nara "Suki" tte Itte!

A moege, seems super popular, a quick search on the internet shows they have plenty of "pillow-talk" CGs, and a strange and innovative confession system. This VN has everything possible to make it good. The confession system will be fun to try out once -- I'll probably badly mess it all up. From the moment this seemed to be a moege it was guaranteed that I'd at least try it. If there were a downside to this, some heroines seem to have grossly oversized bosoms, but thankfully that's something one gets used to after years in the medium.

Definitely reading it.

I've created a thread about  Watashi ga Suki nara "Suki" tte Itte! based on my experience on Chuablesoft's previous confession system games here:

1 minute ago, XReaper said:

mg should have thrown eu4ea on steam too, would have probably ended up about the same length...

Blame Sayori :sachi: 

>「僕と恋するポンコツアクマ。」Steam版出ます。

Just now, Crayten said:

Dovac apparently said on twitter that a R18 version for Baldr is still possible (no promises though) and that the statment from the giga employee just means that the steam version will have no R18 content.

Go comment on the thread I made on their forum, and tweet them until they cave! :sacchan: