English patches released in 2016?

zxc19814762314

Took a long break of probably around a year or longer from visual novels, the long awaited Majikoi A-1 (as well as grisaia) came out which got me back into VNs. I noticed a lot of good VNs have been / are close to finishing translation in the time that I stopped keeping up. I've just finished Majikoi A-1 (and am keenly awaiting A-2 and the rest of the fan discs, mostly just A-3 for dat stacy and lee), on the verge of finishing Koichoco, and going to play Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort after that. Meikyuu 18+ probably won't be released by the time I finish these, so I'll need some others to play in the meantime.

I did find this list before, but noticed it hadn't been updated since the end of 2015. If someone knows of a similar list but updated, a link would be greatly appreciated, otherwise just recommendations will do.

I already know of some projects that are close to finishing, such as Clover Day's, Koi ga Saku koro sakura doki, Dracu-Riot!, and Aokana (was ~90% but recently appears to be on hiatus).

Any other good VNs that received (or are nearly finished receiving) an English patch in the last year or so? 

44 minutes ago, zxc19814762314 said:

Took a long break of probably around a year or longer from visual novels, the long awaited Majikoi A-1 (as well as grisaia) came out which got me back into VNs. I noticed a lot of good VNs have been / are close to finishing translation in the time that I stopped keeping up. I've just finished Majikoi A-1 (and am keenly awaiting A-2 and the rest of the fan discs, mostly just A-3 for dat stacy and lee), on the verge of finishing Koichoco, and going to play Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort after that. Meikyuu 18+ probably won't be released by the time I finish these, so I'll need some others to play in the meantime.

I did find this list before, but noticed it hadn't been updated since the end of 2015. If someone knows of a similar list but updated, a link would be greatly appreciated, otherwise just recommendations will do.

I already know of some projects that are close to finishing, such as Clover Day's, Koi ga Saku koro sakura doki, Dracu-Riot!, and Aokana (was ~90% but recently appears to be on hiatus).

Any other good VNs that received (or are nearly finished receiving) an English patch in the last year or so? 

List of all Japanese to english translation releases in 2016: https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=olang-ja.tagspoil-0;rfil=released-1.type-complete.date_after-20159999.lang-en;o=a;s=title;p=1

Some of these are re-releases or retranslations, but a lot of it is new. My personal recommendations are Tokyo Babel if you want action, Root Double if you want suspense and mystery, and Kindred Spirits/Yurirei if you want nice, mushy romance (and yuri). 

edit: Christ, I forgot Fata Morgana, get that if you want one hell of a dramatic and mature horror VN.

Since it hasn't been mentioned, regarding gameplay Vn's. Bunny black 2, Seinarukana, Beat Blades Haruka and Danganronpa 2 (for windows) got released. 

Ps: Tried Koisuru, looks beautiful and the translation is good from what i gather. I played one route then stalled it, because the stories were a bit flat in my opinion. If u enjoyed Koichoco, you'll probably like

Noble Works and Princess Evangile. Those definitely have better stories and humor. Oh and what Decay mentioned are the top tiers in their genres this year (translated Vns).