AMA

6 minutes ago, Barktooth said:

Congrats!

Question: What is so significant about the 2106th post?

W.. wh .. wel ... ...

... That's a terrible question, why'd you ask the question ? Dude ? wtf ! What's your problem ?

2 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

What's that round thing?

You mean the helmet ? Or the moon ? The ball ? Or other things right ?

Actually that's an interesting topic, let me analyse and review it. But that'll take me time you know.

A famous author once wrote things about that, so I know my shit, ifyaknowwhatImean. Trust me, I know what that round thing is. I'll tell you.

1 minute ago, Eclipsed said:

What are you still doing here

That's a good question. Well I'm here making a celebration thread for my 2106th post. If I weren't here, I wouldn't be able to do that, that's why. Makes perfect sense.

I like your questions, good good good.

2 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

where's your avatar from and why is it shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My avatar is from Ookiku Furibakutte, it's a character named Abe, he plays as a catcher and he's awesome, fuck you !

2 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

So once you're done celebrating your 21st 6th orgasm will you still be here

Also, any thoughts/comments on the death of your archnemesis, Run?

I dunno, am I here ? That's a tough question. I'm here but I'm not here too you know. I'm also here, at home, and not here in the computer. What's here ? I don't really understand.

Why do you ask difficult questions, I'm not very bright, that's kinda racist what you're doing there.

I have no comments, I am for peace and love, and love and sex. Pretty surprising though.

1 minute ago, Zakamutt said:

>he plays as a catcher

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a slightly less shitposty note, did you try the clannad sidestories? I've heard that their system is terrible w/ forced autoplay and no saves or sth, but I guess the actual content might be good.

No I actually didn't because I didn't know they existed up until now.

I guess I should, thanks for notifying me.

I'm kinda scared though, since I liked the original so much, I'm afraid it could tarnish my opinion about it. And I wouldn't want that, cause I like my good memories the way they are.

2 hours ago, maefdomn said:

No I actually didn't because I didn't know they existed up until now.

I guess I should, thanks for notifying me.

I'm kinda scared though, since I liked the original so much, I'm afraid it could tarnish my opinion about it. And I wouldn't want that, cause I like my good memories the way they are.

So far its nothing that shits on the original, just fun little stories. That said, the system is horrific, as Zaka said. Clannad fans will enjoy it, so go for it. 

7 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Why did you lie to me? I expected you to have 2106 posts, and you have 2111.

Well, you missed the party ! You're that kinda of guy right ? The guy that arrives late and drunk and then sleeps on the sofa just to complain that the party sucks ?

6 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Why is Kud flipping a table in @Flutterz's new avatar?

Because he mad he missed the fun.

6 hours ago, solidbatman said:

So far its nothing that shits on the original, just fun little stories. That said, the system is horrific, as Zaka said. Clannad fans will enjoy it, so go for it. 

That's good to hear ! I also realized it was part of the content they gave for backing the kickstarter ... Stupid me.

6 minutes ago, maefdomn said:

You're that kinda of guy right ? The guy that arrives late and drunk and then sleeps on the sofa just to complain that the party sucks ?

Nah, I don't drink, or go to parties for that matter, but other than that it's pretty much spot on.

3 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

What do you think about this track compared to the one in the OP?

Hide contents

I like em both, they are both very different so it's not fair to campare them.