Fixed: kono oozora ni tsubasa wo hirogete snow presents

Flyguy

I've worked my way through the end of snow presents, finishing at 1/1 morning on the train ride. Somehow, I feel that there's more. My completion factor is only at 94%. How do I unlock the rest? There's only one scene in the game where there's any option to select and I've tried a couple different ways. What am I missing. Help, please. Thanks

4 hours ago, Flyguy said:

I've worked my way through the end of snow presents, finishing at 1/1 morning on the train ride. Somehow, I feel that there's more. My completion factor is only at 94%. How do I unlock the rest? There's only one scene in the game where there's any option to select and I've tried a couple different ways. What am I missing. Help, please. Thanks

4 hours ago, Flyguy said:

I want to get to this part of the story that I'm missing!

GqXVhEd.jpg