English version of ChuSinGura 46+1 released on Steam... for free?

Decay

57 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Actually, in chapter 1 they did remove a CG completely instead of redrawing it. I believe the redrawn assets they are working with is from a portable console port, and not something done by them originally. 

(The CG in question has been posted somewhere in this thread early on, showing what was censored in chapter 1.)

Nope it's redrawn:

XVBIGAL.jpg

2 minutes ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Nope it's redrawn:

XVBIGAL.jpg

Ohhh, interesting. I was just basing it off what another person said in the thread. Guess he missed it? 

Huh, well then, never mind! Seems they have all the redrawn assets, at the very least. Seemed a bit weird that one would be randomly missing. 

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

Ohhh, interesting. I was just basing it off what another person said in the thread. Guess he missed it? 

Huh, well then, never mind! Seems they have all the redrawn assets, at the very least. 

It's  simple, this CG appears later in the game, not in the point indicated by the user in this thread.

40 minutes ago, WinterfuryZX said:

It's  simple, this CG appears later in the game, not in the point indicated by the user in this thread.

The CG appears several times in the game. But for some odd reason not the first time it should.

Don't know if it was  later in the localization they decided to include it and forgot to put it back there or just completely  fucked up the first time it should have appeared.

There are quite alot of name bugs on chapter 3 where the words were said on the wrong person, there are also few spelling errors etc. Hopefully they will be notified and fixs them. otherwise the translation quality is still good and the game is still worth playing. Chapter 1 is free overall and its very much an ending so why not try and give it a go.

2 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

other two patch came out yesterday to fix some bugs, like the disapperarance of the extra menu.

Once again, the installer made a full backup of the game. You'll need a lot of space to install them properly.

Well, you should always keep 10% free empty space for your system to run without problems. :Kappa:

On 8/11/2016 at 11:56 AM, WinterfuryZX said:

I finished the 3rd chapter, it has serious text formattnig issues and some typos here and there but nothing too terrible.

And of course, they put panties on Chikara.

They are trying to get help from the community to report bugs and types, if you want you could report it on the steam forum so they can fix it. its all an age version ofc there will be panties

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Was the translation decent enough in those chapters too?

It's hit or miss.  Some parts were pretty good, some parts were okay but with a lot of typos/errors, and some parts were plain awful.  Probably a symptom of having multiple translators and not really putting a lot of effort into QCing anything.

6 hours ago, Orange said:

It's hit or miss.  Some parts were pretty good, some parts were okay but with a lot of typos/errors, and some parts were plain awful.  Probably a symptom of having multiple translators and not really putting a lot of effort into QCing anything.

Thanks for the clarification and you are right, with multiple translators there's always bound to be inconsistencies with the translation.

6 hours ago, Decay said:

There are a few screenshots on 4&5's steam page that looked just awful. 

With action writing like that, you're guaranteed to have your ass as firmly planted and far back in your seat as humanly possible.

Yeah, that's true. Well, I didn't expect much of a translation honestly, I thought that it was going to be even worse but this all in all seems to be edible (at least for me). But yeah, until I learn Japanese I'll have no other choice sadly. Thanks for clarification.

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, speaking about translation nothing could beat Eushully VNs MT narration patch if we talk about inedible translation (I'd already tried those). Anything else than those would be at least still edible to me. Just state my opinion here.

Yeah, you can definitely get through and understand the story, but not gonna lie that it was a challenge to maintain my immersion in parts.

Still found it to be a pretty good VN and worth reading overall, even if this is your only way to experience it.  I do resent the publisher a bit for mangling it to this extent, though.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would but holy hell.... what happened on the translations for chapter 4 and 5? It felt so stiff and unusual, like google translate was used for the most part of it. 

Also it's a shame we're never going to get the 18 version. 

The girls are drawn rather erotically with their nips and amazing busoms.

Edited by CorgiKing

18 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

I think the excessive fanservice is one of the main problems of this game. I can't take charcters like Fuwa Kazuemon seriously while dressed like that, really...

That's the whole reason I got this for! but it's all ages huh? Shame, as I'm sure there'd be a misunderstanding-coming out of nowhere weapon throwing fiasco or four in here somewhere.

It does seem interesting, I've sorta fallen off with VN's since nothing really has piqued my interest lately, so much so that I just reinstalled and went thru Koihime Musou.