Favorite BGM/soundtrack of a Visual Novel

Exult

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting thread :) This is one of the aspects of the VNs that I consider very important and I tend to remember VNs that have very good soundtracks. For example, one of the reasons I think I liked Bible Black very much was due to its OST that managed to make me excited enough for what's about to happen next, that music itself made me interested into the plot more, maybe even more than the H-scenes itself, it felt so good to listen to the music and see all that was about to happen badly for the protagonist :D It's definitively one of the VNs in which I encountered good use of the music to support the setting :) ...

I didn't read that many VNs as of yet but from all those that I have read so far, I will pick one title that I consider to have had the best soundtrack of all of them and that is definitively Notch - The Innocent LunA ... Too bad the VN itself had a kind of a bad translation from Chinese into English and it fell so flat on its face with the badly designed story (I will be honest, it had a good potential) which is very sad because the soundtrack was definitively something else! I have grabbed the music files from the game before uninstalling it and to this day I am still listening to it because it's simply one of the best soundtracks in a VN that I have heard so far. More than half of the soundtrack files I considered very good and I love to listen to it outside of the VN. I can't link any of it here because it seems nobody uploaded it on Youtube so far but I will link the OP from the game:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Haven't heard the full soundtrack yet, but so far in Kikokugai, Sworddancer I is my favorite track so far.  First time it plays it perfectly sets the mood for the fight scene, and really compliments the in-depth description of the fight itself.

Of course, I gotta include Soul for the Sword.

• 5 weeks later...

Just remember some old VN here, and decided to post one of Little Busters heroine theme (Kuruguya) which title Heart Colored Cappricio. The tune was remind me of the old translated VN opening song, which made me interested with Kuruguya's theme the most.

PS - By the way, the old VN that I talked about was Snow Sakura.

• 3 weeks later...

Since I'm still freshly out of the Senshinkan train

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This has to be the best track in the whole game, but strangely enough you can't find it in the soundtrack menu :marie:

Spoiler

Edited by HMN

I use most of the Kara no Shojo soundtrack as as a kind of lullaby when I'm going to sleep, but the main menu theme in particular relaxes me after an awful work day like nothing else can!

Did u complete both part ??

Edited by Light Darkx