Favorite BGM/soundtrack of a Visual Novel

Exult

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Since we have Mizuha's patch of Ginharu released by Daybreak, I'll post her two songs below to celebrate the release.

Hajimari no Kimochi

Kimi ga Kureta Tsubasa (Mizuha's Ending Song)

Even though we have MANYO composed both songs, the one who sang those wasn't Shimotsuki Haruka but instead the singer is Misato Aki. As for her other songs, she was sang Kemomusu opening, Da Capo 2 first opening, Tsukiyori opening, and Oretsuba opening (It seems that she like to sang for Navel games). As for what I can say about the songs, well both are good songs although the first song is reminded me of Kara no Shoujo opening with saxophone (Well same composer).

Edited by littleshogun

I usually don't focus on OSTs much but when it comes to OST I still remember and always like to hear then I would say:

The Psychedelica games (especially Ashen Hawk):

Bless the great setting of Ashen Hawk and the soundtrack they created around it!

(Also Hikage's character song still has me in its clutches after 4 years)

And Cupid Parasite:

Every main character has a theme with and without English lyrics in-game! And they are really good!

I might have spend a lot of time listening to the theme songs... I like Glamor Parasite, Thieving Parasite and Sensitive Parasite the most btw.

• 9 months later...