Favorite BGM/soundtrack of a Visual Novel

Exult

Currently like to hear Makeover opening song, so here's the full version of that. It's quite catchy to me by the way.

As the bonus I'll also post Aoi Tori full opening here, in which it's quite contrast to Makeover opening that it's quite melancholic.

I hope that you'll enjoy those two full opening there, and I'm also hope that someday we can get Aoi Tori in English (Preferably by Mangagamer).

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Because we finally have Touko's patch, here's both of Touko's character songs here. Enjoy.

Make A Wish

A Happy Place

Both songs were sang by Duca in which I started to recognize her singing vocal, and it's normal if you have Koiresort vibe from the first song because the composer is the same as Koiresort's opening (And so does the singer). Also like the previous vocal songs here, the second song for Touko's route also served as her ending song. As for my preference I prefer the first song here because it reflect summer feeling in Hoshiori very much (It help that the song did have same arrangement as Koiresort opening song though), although both songs did quite good though.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Very late to post this, but better late than never. Here's Sora's character songs from Hoshiori seeing that we have Sora's patch released, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Star Linker

Celestia

As for the song, personally I prefer Star Linker here although both of them are definitely good song though. About Celestia here, it's served as Sora's route ending song. For more info about the singer, both song were sang by Shimotsuki Haruka and composed by MANYO so you may feel familiar with the songs if you've been hearing Kara no Shoujo song. Oh and if you felt that Miagete was not satisfying even with Shimotsuki sang the ending, I would suggest you to play Sora's route in which the sex scenes should made up what Pulltop did cut in Miagete lol.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not sure if this one has been posted before, but Saya no Uta's OSTs is one of the best and most fitting collection of BGMs I've seen.

Silent Sorrow and Shapeshift come to mind, but Schizophrenia and Sin are also very good.

Saya no Uta is so underrated it hurts.

Edited by AstralSword

Since we already have Hoshiori's Natsuki's patch released, here's both of Natsuki's songs even though I'm very late for this because I'm waiting for both songs to be uploaded at Youtube.

Just Love the Moment

Ano Natsu no Takaramono (Also Natsuki's route ending song)

As for the singer, it's AiRI who as we knew is more well known as the singer for most of Overdrive VNs although she also sang for Kyou's image song back at HatsuKoi. As for my comment abut the songs, I'm slightly prefer the second song which is slightly more calmer compared to the first song although of course both of those are good songs.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One day I browse 12Riven TV Trope page and find a soundtrack under 'Long Song Short Scene' trope and out of curiosity I listen to it. Turned out that the soundtrack is pretty nice, so I'll share it below. Here's Eclipse from 12Riven, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

PS - It's too bad that Lemnisca can't continue their 12Riven project because they became official group and thus they need to make a deal before they can work on this again, so it can't be helped here.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that we finally have Ginharu being translated, I'll post the insert song that played in more than one routes below (Apparently). Enjoy.

The singer for this song is Marika, who as we know is the singer for Fureraba's opening along with both of Hello Lady openings and Comyu's first opening. For the translated title, apparently it mean 'Season of a Dream' or something like that. Almost forgot to say that we didn't have shared insert song back at Hoshiori, so tone work's here decided to add it again just like back at HatsuKoi (They retain the unique ending songs for all of the heroines like Hoshiori though).

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 months later...

Because we have Bethly's patch released, I decided to post the songs from her route.

Colorful World

Happiness (Bethly's Ending Song)

What I can say is that I like both of the songs equally, although describing on how Yukito come in Toronto (Excuse me, Tronto) with beautified plane in the first song might be a bit too much though lol. As for the singer of both songs, it's Kawada Mami who as we know sang both of Koichoco and Aokana opening (Also HatsuKoi's ending song). Other that that, she's more well known as the anime singer with the most well known one are both of Index's opening and Shana's opening. As of now, currently she's already retired from back at May 2017.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 months later...

I know I'm very late here, but better late than never. Here's the song from Hinata's route in Ginharu because we have Hinata's patch as New Year prize from Tsurezure, so enjoy.

Dreamy Dreamy

Himawari (Natsuki's Ending Song)

From what I hear the first song here is sounds like Natsuki's first song while her ending song is sounded like Runa's ending song, which to be fair make sense seeing that the songs are composed by the same person. In any case, I like the Himawari more here because it's more calm though of course both songs are good in each of their own way. The singer for both songs is Kicco, who also sang Runa's ending song along with HGB insert song and Tayutama duology opening. Other thing to note is that looks like she sang mostly for Lump of Sugar VNs (Including the afirementioned HGB and Tayutama duology).

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 weeks later...

For me I prefer Arte Refact,Elements Garden,Hatori Fuga,Mizutsuki Ryo and ALVINE

Arte Refact: I can say their BGM kinda unique tone to me,their variation,piano and violin rhythm.it's soothes me if come to the emotional BGM part.
Preferred VN BGM:
Tsuriotsu Series: Arte Refact unique tone,it's suits for European theme style.quite good if comes from emotional part and battle part.Relax BGM part quite good.
Floral Flowlove:Some BGM part quite ok to me and emotional and minor BGM part.
Abnormal Lovers: Their H scene BGM quite too emotional to me tho,pretty well made violin part.and Arte Refact ver.Pachelbel's Canon

Elements Garden:BGM quite unique as well if comes from Relaxing,Emotional and Battle Part.
Preferred VN BGM:
Grisaia Series
Aokana

ALVINE:Her Futuristic Drum Bass and EDM quite good,when it comes for Battle part and Emotional part.and one more yeah:her unique tone of variation
Preferred VN BGM:
Mekuiro
Sorceress*Alive
Natsuiro Kokoro Log
Koi Suru Kokoro no Mahou no Kotoba

Mizutsuki Ryo: Pianist,if it's comes from relaxing and emotional part quite good,and her piano organ style and variation quite unique to others.Actually she got sang those VN before but not so okay to me,if it comes from piano BGM yeah,too good for me.
Preferred VN BGM:
Flyable*Heart
Summer Pockets
Kinkoi

PS: My preferred music like emotional,unique tone and relaxed tho.others need to review as well but need time to listen and criticise it 

• 4 months later...

In regard of Momiji's patch release, I'll post the songs from her route below.

Koi'iro Sekai

Beloved Story (Momiji's Ending Song)

As for the songs, I guess I can say that I prefer the first one although both of the songs are not bad of course. The singer of Momiji's songs is Duca who also sang the songs from Touko's route back at Hoshiori (Also coincidentally share same route writer as well). Her other songs including Haretaka opening song, Your Diary opening song, Yukikoi opening song, and Melty Moment insert song.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

OST is one of the things I pay most attention to while playing, my favorite VN in this regard is Rewrite, with Sorrowless, Sunbright, Carnage, Scattered Flowers, Scene Shifts There, Radiance, Black Star Sickness, Honest and Radiance being my favorite tracks in this game (the ones I remember at least), you can listen to them in this playlist>

Some other games I like also is Aokana, Grisaia, Clannad, Dies Irae, from Aokana I like Misaki and Rika's themes, Gyakufuu no Koete, Hisomu Kage and Isshin Ittai.

From Clannad I love Spring Breeze, and one OST I like a lot also is "Still I love you" from School Days:

And my favorite OP is from 11Eyes:

• 1 month later...