Favorite BGM/soundtrack of a Visual Novel

Exult

Now that we had Runa's route translated, I'll post her image song below. Enjoy.

Also I'll post her ending song as well, which to said was had quite opposite tone from her image song.

PS - Actually, each heroines in HatsuKoi were had image song although I couldn't say the same about the ending song though ie all heroines were had ending song.

• 2 weeks later...

Since we had Kyou's patch, let me share here theme song below. The tone should be familiar for any Overdrive music fan, because the band behind the song was Milktub band (Band from most of Overdrive VNs). With that done, enjoy the song below (Especially for Milktub fan here).

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 weeks later...

Since we had Maya's route translated, as usual I'll post Maya's image song below. Enjoy.

By the way, actually Maya was also had her own unique ending song (The 2nd after Runa, maybe because both of them was the two longest HatsuKoi routes). Anyway, here's the ending song below.

Edited by littleshogun

Since we had Yukino's route translated (And all of HatsuKoi), here's Yukino's image song below. From all of image song, I'd find that this is the best one to me for now. Enjoy.

By the way, here's another one although it's not ED song though. It's singer was Shimotsuki Haruka and the song name was Linoleum Kakera Neiru. My opinion is that I think it would be fitting for Midori ED song imo (Even if the picture was Yukino), but that's just me.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 weeks later...
This heartbreaking OST from Steins;Gate:
I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed 
I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed

:'(:'(:'(

Each D-mail becomes more painful to reverse with each chapter... Currently on the Faris chapter.

Edit:
S***. Accidentally posted this after realizing it's not an OST from the visual novel, but the anime... This forum really needs a "delete post" function. :/
Edited by LemiusK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another BGM from Dies Irae, and I'd found that the battle theme was quite good to me. As for the BGM, here's one example of the battle theme (Rubedo). Enjoy, and I chose the video with least spoilery picture there (Hopefully).

Edited by littleshogun

On 3/8/2017 at 9:22 PM, Shioxus said:

I use most of the Kara no Shojo soundtrack as as a kind of lullaby when I'm going to sleep, but the main menu theme in particular relaxes me after an awful work day like nothing else can!

Oh hey, thank you! I love that song and it had been a while since I listened to it.

The House In Fata Morgana has an absolutely sublime OST. It's probably my fifth time or so posting about it in this thread, but none is on this page, so I'll be posting some Fata tunes again.These are relatively early-game stuff and mostly not even in the top 10 tracks in the game.

Spoiler

And then there's the greatest stuff. If you liked what I posted above, play the game instead of opening this- these are best heard ingame for the first time.

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Since we had Magical Marriage Lunatic announcement from back at AX, might as well post the full opening for that. I'm quite surprised when hearing usual 'Wedding March' tune in the opening song, so enjoy.

PS - To tell the truth I just knew 'Wedding March' title while I'd already heard it several times.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think I have posted much in this thread, and feel like I have to add the opening to Chrono Box. It's pretty awesome. (Play Chrono Box, now!)

I have added English subs to it, (gotta enable them in the video.) Did it in like, an hour, so they aren't exactly perfect. But hey, better than nothing. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished up Bansenjin and thought I'd share some of the goodness.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Vallhala's melody <3

Spoiler

Spoiler

And of course the most adrenaline-inducing tracks in the game:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Probably my most favorite so far

Since we finally have Saku Saku released, I'll share the two opening of that here once again. Enjoy.

1st opening:

2nd opening:

PS - By the way turn out that the second opening was played at the beginning of the story instead of later, because I thought that the 2nd opening would played later ie when entering a route while the first opening was played after you opening Saku Saku itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Various BGMs from VN's I've played so far. I've only played 4 VN's so far....

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Spoiler

Very chill track, for studying or thinking

Probably my favourite Comedy theme

If you hear this in game ...... be afraid. This song still haunts me, due to a certain flashback where this looped ..... for hours.

This usually plays in the aftermath of something tragic.

If My Heart Had Wings

Spoiler

Very relaxing, and somewhat epic theme.

More studying music for you.

The sad music.

The most peaceful song I've heard in a VN yet.

Katawa Shoujo

Spoiler

This is almost as haunting as Kasabuta from Grisaia....

Shit going down theme...

Study music (and it always plays in the library ingame)

Funny piano piece, and probably my favourite character theme ever xD