Favorite BGM/soundtrack of a Visual Novel

Exult

To celebrate the announcement from Mangagamer, how about I post some soundtrack here. The first OST would be Hapymaher opening. I knew that Clephas already posted this, but I also happened to like the song here.

The second OST here would be the battle theme from Rance 6 'Battle 17 times'. Simple and quite lame name aside, it was quite epic.

Hope you like the OST here.

PS - As bonus, I'll also add Hapymaher fandisc full OP here. Before the announcement, I'd happened to like this video (More like the girls design here though for me).

Edited by littleshogun

50 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Just remember that there's another catchy untranslated VN opening. Here's 'The Moon is Not Alone' by Kanako Itou. The name of the VN was '&' - Sora no Mukou de Sakimasu you ni.

Same person who sang Hacking to the Gate! No wonder I recognized the voice :P

Also the theme from DraKoi!

Yes, my favoiute would be from the Muv Luv series the greatest memory ever.

Alternative op

and the most memorable one 

It just pull me into the game and make me think that I'm Shirogane Takeru trying to fight for humanity and that how it feel like to be so far away from home and to suffer.

Let me post Flyable Heart OP video here. I knew that there's a full version one, but I prefer the game opening version video. Guess you could said that the opening was one of my reason that I decided to continue playing Flyable Heart despite awful translation there.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...