Favorite BGM/soundtrack of a Visual Novel

Exult

• 4 months later...

I regrettably don't have many VN's to compare my favourite BGM and songs to yet, but I have to say If My Heart Had Wings... I love every single song I've heard so far playing through this VN, especially when the main theme song with lyrics comes up during an intense moment in the story. ^_^

I can't wait to play more VN's to hear even better soundtracks!

• 4 weeks later...

This time actually I want to posting this because it was hard to find, although the song of course was good. Here's Hisui no Miu from Kara no Shoujo 2.

Note:

1. You may correct me if I'm wrong about the song title
  2. The singer was not the Suzuyu herself, but probably the uploader (I may be wrong though). Either way it's still good.
Spoiler
Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Okay, since apparently my thread was failed, so I think the best choice here was to bump the thread like once a month (Periodically). And as for rule here, I think the OP here didn't state it in here yet, but let me said that all embedded video should be using spoiler for easier browse and so that other people didn't need to scroll for very long post. And by the way, there is no cap but keep in mind that you need to use spoiler for each video. Now for the first bump, how about I reposted some video that I posted in my thread earlier.

1. Monster Girl Quest BGM - Four Heavenly Knights Battle Theme (I knew this game had the story improved in 2nd game out of 3 game, and for the H-Scene let's just said that the drawing encourage us to winning in boss battle instead of losing because the scene was draw badly)

Spoiler

2. AIR OST - Natsukage (I'd like to hear it back when AIR was untranslated, and it was listed as one of Awesome Music for VN section at TV Trope)

Spoiler

3. Tokyo Babel Title Theme (Well from Clephas saying there is no bad propeller ost (Except Sougeki no Jaeger), so naturally it should be included here of course. And it's only 3 days left before Tokyo Babel release anyway)

Spoiler

4. Shinsei ni Shite Okasubekarazu - Anthem for Kingdom (Game opening and sang by Haruka Shimotsuki. I knew it was untranslated, but the opening sound very calming and recently I'd like to hear this)

Spoiler

I think that's all for my reposting here. And since this thread original function was to posting your favorite OST, well just spam your favorite OST here, but don't forget the spoiler box here. And I'm apologize to some user who posted at my thread earlier. I think that's all for now.

Edited by littleshogun

It's been over two years now since I played Katawa Shoujo last, but Wiosna still hits me in the loolies:

Spoiler

Also, Scab from the Grisaia soundtrack I find is particularly effective (notably in Amane's 'cutaway' section). Unfortunately this rip sounds like total arse, but it's the only one I could find:

Spoiler

There's better vocal tracks, but as far as as regular bgms go, this one is my favorite.

I haven't even read this VN yet, but it's still such an effective track.

2 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Also, Scab from the Grisaia soundtrack I find is particularly effective (notably in Amane's 'cutaway' section).

Considering how it plays for 90% of the section, I'd say it loses it's effect incredibly fast and at some point just becomes annoying.

On 28/03/2016 at 7:44 PM, pik3rob said:

Considering how it plays for 90% of the section, I'd say it loses it's effect incredibly fast and at some point just becomes annoying.

I actually liked the monotony of it - I thought it fit the situation in that sense (in the least negative way possible). But I'll admit your sentiment is understandable.

Originally I want to post it on Dracu Riot thread, but I think it's better if I posted it here. Anyway, here's the image song for each heroine in Dracu Riot. Actually the voiced version was not in BGM part of the game itself, only instrumental version for heroine's leitmotif. Anyway, enjoy the music here.

1. Miu's Character Song

Spoiler

2. Azusa's Character Song

Spoiler

3. Rio's Character Song

Spoiler

4. Elina's Character Song

Spoiler

Enjoy the Character Songs for Dracu Riot heroines once again.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

Another bump, and this time I'll post Eiyuu Senki OST. First from Youtube video - Troop March. Then another 2 from sound cloud. The first one is Divine Manifestation, the theme that played when you fighting against Disc One Final Boss, then another one was True Final Boss theme, Crawling Chaos. Hope you enjoyed Eiyuu Senki battle theme there.