Hello everyone

Heart

10 hours ago, Scorp said:

Saya is not a horror story. Saya is a love story. But for otome and Corpse party lover it could be perfect match.

It is a horror vn and it's also a love story because yeah those are not mutually exclusive, you can have a love story and horror at the same time and saya no uta is the perfect example for this, but hey maybe the 63 people in vndb voting it as horror and the 347 in EGS are wrong.

EDIT: They even sell it as such http://www.dlsite.com/pro-touch/work/=/product_id/VJ009602.html (horror, lolita, pure love story, madness and bizarre) 
https://www.jastusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/354  "Saya no Uta is a gripping horror romance that asks how far you are willing to go for love."

Hello, it's nice to make your acquaintance Heart! I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of for being socially uneasy, i'm the same way and i'm sure other people here are too. Just go through things at the pace you want and take it one step at a time.;) I'm more into anime then VNs so I won't be much help in recommendations, do you have other interests you'd like to share?

Well I hope to bump into you from time to time so that we can chat later, I'll see ya around and here's some CardCaptor Sakura.

Spoiler

card_captor_sakura_wallpaper_by_tk2k.jpg

56 minutes ago, Leaf said:

Hello, it's nice to make your acquaintance Heart! I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of for being socially uneasy, i'm the same way and i'm sure other people here are too. Just go through things at the pace you want and take it one step at a time.;) I'm more into anime then VNs so I won't be much help in recommendations, do you have other interests you'd like to share?

Well I hope to bump into you from time to time so that we can chat later, I'll see ya around and here's some CardCaptor Sakura.

Reveal hidden contents

card_captor_sakura_wallpaper_by_tk2k.jpg

Thank you.
I like reading manga, psychological and horrors mostly. I'd watch more anime, but my internet is awful.
Yay Cardcaptor Sakura! I haven't watched that since I was a kid.

12 minutes ago, Heart said:

Thank you.
I like reading manga, psychological and horrors mostly. I'd watch more anime, but my internet is awful.
Yay Cardcaptor Sakura! I haven't watched that since I was a kid.

Your Welcome!

Bummer about the internet man, wish you didn't have to go through that torture.:( I'm cool with horror anime/manga and stuff like that as long as i'm not in a dark room alone. shiver~

I just finished Cardcaptor Sakura now, it's one of the best anime i've seen, glad to be talking with another fan.:sachi:

42 minutes ago, Leaf said:

Your Welcome!

Bummer about the internet man, wish you didn't have to go through that torture.:( I'm cool with horror anime/manga and stuff like that as long as i'm not in a dark room alone. shiver~

I just finished Cardcaptor Sakura now, it's one of the best anime i've seen, glad to be talking with another fan.:sachi:

Yeah, I'd wish slow internet on nobody. Luckily, I can borrow anime from my local library. Although, they don't have everything.
I also have a local community house nearby with free wifi to the public. 
Now thinking about CS, I should watch it again.