A question I have had for years...

Zalor

36 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

Lurkers don't do that, silly :sachi:

Sure he does. He hops on Twitter and messages me that the boards need to crash now and to make it happen. There's usually some sort of chanting music linked in his message, but I've gotten used to it.

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

cb4b025c93dc48a9a62c7a4eed6cbba6.png

I hope we fixed the issue for you, @Zalor

kek.

you might have saw the banner thread, where I and some other made some beautiful banners for the main site, which @Nayleen didn't use :makina: 

That thread was posted in the Help Us out: active Task. but now it isn't an active task, so the thread got moved to the archive. 

This truly is quality moderation among moderation

Don't really know nor care if this is an actual quesion or a joke, but sometimes admins and perhaps global moderators ask the community for help, like the banners and in theory the many design competitions, like the facebook banner one. They go here whn they're active and users can still contribute to them, but once they're more or less done, they leave the thread, most likely through deleting.

2 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

This truly is quality moderation among moderation

Don't really know nor care if this is an actual quesion or a joke, but sometimes admins and perhaps global moderators ask the community for help, like the banners and in theory the many design competitions, like the facebook banner one. They go here whn they're active and users can still contribute to them, but once they're more or less done, they leave the thread, most likely through deleting.

90% a joke, hence why its in Colosseum of Chatter. But a small part of me was interested if it was used or not. I never paid much attention to it, but I remember when the board was newly implemented, and I had never seen any activity on it. But if threads there get deleted, then that makes sense.