My 1000 post:-)

Novel21

Okay, congratulations on your 1000th post here, Novel21. As for question, ever you read any VN with machine translation ie using ATLAS or text hooker? If yes, maybe I could recommended a VN that better than Princess Waltz imo. If now, well that's okay too. Oh, and if you willing to read many sex scene, maybe I could recommended Beat Blade Haruka here. Anyway, once again congratulations here and hope we could meet each other here more often.

Yes I have tried to read VN With machine translation and it was With Visual novel Reader but it didn't work very well, so I stopped using VN Reader^_^

I'm going to give Beat Blade Haruka chance, self it have alot of sex scene.

Of course we are going to meet each other here more ofthen^_^

My top 3 favorite VN's are

1. Princess Waltz(Because it have very intressing story and gameplay)

2. Kamidori Alchemy Meister( I love the gamrplay and Heroine in the game)

3. Remember 1 1(I loved the ending and the story)

When it comes to VN H scene, so depend how much sex secene are in the game, it's it like in Kamdori so have I not problem to read it but I don't like VN With High Sexual scene, Like Beat Blade Haruka but I might give the VN a try anyway.

I see. Nice top three by the way, and thanks for your reply earlier.

Since you talked about your favorite VN here, if Haruka wasn't your taste, maybe Ayakashibito and Tokyo Babel would be good for you. The reason I recommended those because the writer of those 2 games was the same as assistant writer for Princess Waltz, Higashide Yuuichirou. And speaking about VN writer, since you mentioned Remember11, maybe I/O and Root Double could be good if you interested because those 2 games had same director as Remember11 writer, Nakazawa Takumi. But if you already play those that's okay though.

Other than want to post recommendation here, I think I didn't had any question. And hope you could try my recommendation above.

I loved Kamidori! yeah i agree, the heroines had depth to them which is nice.

Havent played princess waltz but its on my list, a little wary of remember 11 cause i heard the true end was open or random so i'm not sure if i should read it or not lol.

Hmm, i should warn you about Beat Blades, there's a lot of rape in that game like when you lose battles and pick 'darker' routes.The scenes often demean the heroines .

The gameplay is obviously no where near Kamidori, and its not challenging at all. The story isnt too compelling 2. I did 1 'happy' route, it was ok-ish.

Well that's just my opinion, its not a terrible game, it just has some factors that might not appeal to readers that arent fond of high sexual content.