Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
RusAnon

Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

@FabrM

Thanks for the offer, but we have enough proofreaders. For now. But as soon as Dragoon starts slacking off again... :P

Okay, no problem. But if you need some additional help, just let me know! wink.png

i said i had 1024 x 768 monitor display, so that shouldn't be the issue. im pretty much lost.

You have a display that is lower size (ok technically resolution) than the game's graphics (it's 1280x720). Why would that not be an issue? Oo

Those who want gallery and stuff working are encouraged to use this patch instead. It is likely not 100% bugfree as I don't have resources to test all of it, but still must be much better. It also does not require locale change. The patch is for Japanese version though, so get that one. You can just Shift+Del that moenovel version if you got Japanese one working.
The minimum required resolution is indeed 1280x720. It will not work with anything less.

So, this is a complete re-translation of the original japanese version, right? I have read some pages of this forum, but it seems rather confusing, since they date from 2 years ago.

Does that also mean we will finnaly have the "Sweet Love" scenes translated?

Also, on an unrelated note, anyone knows any news about the fandiscs? i have read that MoeNovel (unfortunately) has shown interest in translating them due to the success of "If My Heart Had Wings" on Steam.

There is also that "Cruise Sign" version thats getting released for playstation, anyone knows whats that about? Is it a new game or just Main Game + fandiscs bundled together?

@Novel21

No, no, no - this patch will NOT work with Steam version. It will be only for the JP version and MoeNovel's non-Steam release.

@Br4zil

Yes, it's a complete re-translation. Initially, I was planning to translate "Sweet Love" as well, but after working on this for soooo long, I don't quite feel like it anymore. I'm not even sure if I will have enough motivation to finish the remaining routes. Too much slice-of-life is bad for my health. :/

As for fandisks, someone was working on them. Hopefully they will get fan-translated, not MoeNovel-butchered.

"Cruise Sign" is just a console port, nothing else. It won't have H-scenes and might have some additional scenes instead to make up for it. I'm not sure if they will include Ageha's route though, since it's plot pretty much requires sex to work. We'll see once it's released.

I've really liked what I've read from the snippets of your translation you've posted thus far. I hope you're able to find motivation again and resume work. It would be a travesty to let the Moenovel version of the game remain as the only translation.

@Novel21

No, no, no - this patch will NOT work with Steam version. It will be only for the JP version and MoeNovel's non-Steam release.

@Br4zil

Yes, it's a complete re-translation. Initially, I was planning to translate "Sweet Love" as well, but after working on this for soooo long, I don't quite feel like it anymore. I'm not even sure if I will have enough motivation to finish the remaining routes. Too much slice-of-life is bad for my health. :/

As for fandisks, someone was working on them. Hopefully they will get fan-translated, not MoeNovel-butchered.

"Cruise Sign" is just a console port, nothing else. It won't have H-scenes and might have some additional scenes instead to make up for it. I'm not sure if they will include Ageha's route though, since it's plot pretty much requires sex to work. We'll see once it's released.

Aye, as others said, i hope you have enough motivation to finish it! If you need proof-readers, i would love to help you out (altho english isnt my primary language, so i dont actually have formal education on it).

Sad to hear Sweet Love will remain japanese-only, but i guess thats expected, from what i have gathered H-Scenes are really annoying to translate, it seems :P

Also, about Cruise Sign: http://forums.mangagamer.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278&p=8665&hilit=Cruise+Sign#p8665

"Obviously I can't say for sure if the scenarios they rewrote for If My Heart Had Wings are going to be used in the console release. But from what I saw on the website, it looks like there will also be an all-ages version of the sequel Flight Diary. Whether it will be included as part of Cruise Sign or sold separately I don't know. It also seems Akari Kumoi will be getting her own arc. In addition, there's a preorder bonus product code: an additional scenario for Hotaru and Kanako in the PS3 version, and for the PS Vita version an additional scenario for Kotori and Ageha."

So it seems its not just a straight port, as Akari will get her own route, along with some new scenarios.

Considering i always wanted a Akari route in the original, i really hope Cruise Sign gets ported to PC eventually.

On 30/08/2015 at 8:55 PM, Pabloc said:

deleted

Edited by HARKI