Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Is sweet love going to be TLed in the upcoming patch? I heard its planned to be TLed but I don't know if that is still true. Also is the steam patch planned on being the second patch that is going to iron out a lot of the grammatical errors and engrish in the game or is that also a later project?

P.S. I love you guys so much for doing this <3

^

Due to some real life stuff, the Steam patch got delayed a Tiny Little Bit™. But yes, we are planning to release it as soon as all technical issues are dealt with.

As far as I know, the Steam patch is meant to fix the problems the non-Steam patch causes with the Steam version of the game.  It does nothing to fix teh Engrish, as far as I know, but I seem to remember Pabloc saying something about teh Engrish getting fixed sometime in the future.

Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong, Pabloc ^_^

The new patch is mainly meant to fix technical issues, but it will also include all re-translated scripts that will be done when it's released.

As of today: Common route is pretty much finished (both TL and editing) while Kotori's route is fully translated and is currently being edited. The very beginning of twins' routes is also translated.

As for Sweet Love add-on - I will deal with the main story first. And then... it depends on my motivation and it's length. The shorter it is, the higher the chance I'll pick it up (I'm not promising anything though). :P

As for Sweet Love add-on - I will deal with the main story first. And then... it depends on my motivation and it's length. The shorter it is, the higher the chance I'll pick it up (I'm not promising anything though). :P

I really hope you TL the sweet love patch, I am sad they didn't TL Kanako route or Hotaru route, Kanako mainly because she is as my favorite girl. I really hope you TL it Pabloc <3. I am considering taking Japenesse in college now so I can try to learn to read VN's I am currently a Senior in HS.

^ No, no. Sweet Love is merely a patch/add-on to the original VN - it only adds a few scenes (some short omake + H-scenes, most likely). Extra routes are in the fandisk - Flight Dairy. Chances that I will touch the FD are minimal, but maybe someone else will do that.

^ No, no. Sweet Love is merely a patch/add-on to the original VN - it only adds a few scenes (some short omake + H-scenes, most likely). Extra routes are in the fandisk - Flight Dairy. Chances that I will touch the FD are minimal, but maybe someone else will do that.

The new patch is mainly meant to fix technical issues, but it will also include all re-translated scripts that will be done when it's released.

As of today: Common route is pretty much finished (both TL and editing) while Kotori's route is fully translated and is currently being edited. The very beginning of twins' routes is also translated.

Wow that's awesome, keep up the good work pabloc!  :D

As I said earlier in January, I am keeping a close eye on this thread and I really love this VN, so whenever you deem fit, I am willing (it's really more hoping) to help with quality checking or anything else I can do to help. I would feel really happy to help. So keep doing a good job!

Is anyone else getting an issue where the sprites don't disappear from the screen when the're supposed to? As in, they will kinda move off to the side as if they're were supposed to fade out but then they don't and they stay there until another sprite comes along and "overwrites" their position on the screen; and even then sometimes the still stay on screen. Even through scene changes. I have re-installed the Patch several times, my system locale is DEFINITELY set to Japanese (I'm in college for IT so I see the command prompt more that a lot of people and the "yen" sign replacing the backslash is annoying) and I have used a clean install every time, and have used the default apply_diffs.bat and the improved version both with and without sys admin privileges and this problem still persists. The one thing that might be causing it that I can think of (and I hope this isn't it) is that I have the Steam Version.

I offer my apologies if this issue has already been addressed in the past but I cannot find the solution on my own. 

steam version not supported as of current, new patch forthcoming for a given level of forth, will also have updated TL on common + a route so might be worth waiting on

How much time is that? I'd need a Steam compatibility patch myself. Other than that, you guys are doing a pretty good job.

How much time is that? I'd need a Steam compatibility patch myself. Other than that, you guys are doing a pretty good job.

Just wait for it.

They're doing their thing, y'know?

We just need to be there when it comes out.

Let's just appreciate what they've done and what they've been doing. <3

Where should i buy the game if i want the patch to work?

I believe the version mangagamer sell works with the patch. I'd suggest checking their website.

Or you could download it from somewhere but we can't provide torrents or downloads for Visual Novels that are localized.

Hi, just read through some of the more recent pages and see that another general patch fix for the Steam version (which I have yet to buy) and the torrent version (to which I'm currently playing... and had the older patch used) is coming up soon but might be delayed and that it would finish up these two routes;

Both the common route and Kotori route are mostly finished up, bar some proper QC'ing

I started off at Ageha's route (because I'm a sucker for sappy love stories) and encountered several typos (which was already mentioned before in these posts) which appear in the patch.

I'm just wondering if anyone has managed to pick up Ageha's route yet since (if I recall) there was mention of someone picking it up but was never heard from again (in awhile but yeah) and am wondering if there needs to be any QC help or well... yeah, all I can do is try to QC since I don't understand written Japanese but can try to help nonetheless. 

I would volunteer to help editing spelling mistakes or some other minor things in the script but am afraid that I would be doing more harm than good since I have zero experience in editing in such a way.

Honestly, this VN seems quite good and I want to help see it get better than the small bits of butchered translations that was shown on this thread.

Due to recent computer issues (massive virus had to reformat drives and lost everything) I had to have another go with installing the VN. Several hours of it gave me the old errors again, no permissions, system cannot find the file specified, etc, you've all had this. Eventually I managed to get it working. Without needing to set your system to Japanese. While I did manage to get this working on my PC I have not yet had feedback from others I have attempted to help. In addition this guide was written with me attempting to remember what took me some hours to achieve, so uh...no guarantees.

I'll detail the steps I followed and hopefully you may have some success.

First download and install HF Applocale 1.1.2

Next download and install the Moenovel version. I installed it straight to C: under the folder "if my heart had wings" 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22064793/Screenshot%202014-12-30%2013.19.33.png

Next copy all the files from the restoration patch into the folder and run apply_diffs.

let it run until the message "press anykey to continue" appears, it may take a while.

run the game in english just to get this box https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22064793/Screenshot%202014-12-30%2013.22.35.png

tick the box for "dont display this dialog at next startup"

close the game

run applocale (you may have to find it) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22064793/Screenshot%202014-12-30%2013.25.39.png

follow the steps, selecting "launch an application" browse your "if my heart had wings" folder and select AdvHD

next

select the language at the very bottom should look like this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22064793/Screenshot%202014-12-30%2013.28.49.png

click "create a shortcut to always run this application with AppLocale"

title it "if my heart had wings" and click finish.

at this point for me the shortcut didnt actually appear on my desktop or anything, I'm on windows 7 so I typed in the search bar on the start menu for it. its the .exe file without the icon for the VN. drag it to your desktop. 

double click to open and viola!

Best of luck

please let me know if this works.

Guys, this thread isn't for getting technical help; that's what /index.php?/forum/13-voluntary-tech-support/">Tech Support is for.  I know that it's easiest to ask the people that made the patch for help, but really, it's off-topic, and it clutters up a thread that's supposed to be for updates and relevant discussion.

Guys, this thread isn't for getting technical help; that's what Tech Support is for.  I know that it's easiest to ask the people that made the patch for help, but really, it's off-topic, and it clutters up a thread that's supposed to be for updates and relevant discussion.

I was posting here because this is where it says to post issues in the Fuwa Browse area for the patch: http://fuwanovel.net/novels/if-my-heart-had-wings-restoration-patch

Huh, did not know that.  Still, if you're trying to find help, it's a better idea to post in Tech Support anyway, since pabloc isn't always on. 

Anyway, that is kinda outdated.  The rules regarding posting in the Dev Boards changed to be more strict, since a lot of threads were getting derailed with chatter or questions about the VN itself, and not about the project.  Sorry, but again, the info there is outdated.  Hate to be the bad guy here, but rules are rules.  Posts asking for tech help will be moved to Tech Support or hidden (most likely be the former if they haven't been answered).