Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

well keep it up guys :)

offtopic:

and shcboomer are u still doing Kourin no Machi translation? if u are hows that coming along? :D

Yes I am still working on it. Going through the scripts in terms or editing. Our TLs are busy and haven't touched a script in some time. Might have to recruit more TLs again.

So ummm, I haven't check on this topic for a long time and I'm lazy to read all through those posts.

So let me just ask anyone of you here:

Is the second patch for "If My Heart Had Wings" finished?

if so, can you provide me with a link to download?

So ummm, I haven't check on this topic for a long time and I'm lazy to read all through those posts.

So let me just ask anyone of you here:

Is the second patch for "If My Heart Had Wings" finished?

if so, can you provide me with a link to download?

Not yet, it's slowly being worked on.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, but I got a doubt.

I got the japanese system locale, and the file Rio.arc. Because I didn't see the sprites, I install the update bat file.

But, playing the game, the scenes of the bath, the girls use towels. Is this part of the patch, or I'm doing something wrong?

Please, I need your help.

So I just signed up, and I don't know if this has been answered or not, but is the Ageha route really cleaned up? I'm not fully through the route yet (only at the secret mission part...in fact, can't even tell if I'm in the route or not >.>), but I can't even tell who the hell the new club leader is at the moment. And then there are translations (which were also in the unpatched version) like 'Club leader, I...' said by Kotori (She actually says something like 'Um, I'm the club leader...') and things like '...Ngh, Ao-nii no ecchi' said by Hotaru which somehow is translated to 'No more...your kiss.' (Also originally there) >.> 'You' and 'me/I' get mixed up a lot still.

I appreciate the effort in the editing of the script, but there are quite a few misses here and there in this route, it seems. The reason I applied the patch in the first place was to be able to actually understand Ageha's route (aiming for her ending first time around), so was hoping there would be at least slight improvements... Of course, I'm not fully done yet, so yeah.

Thanks!

The restoration patch is simply incomplete as of now. There are some portions of the game that didn't receive as much attention as others. Ageha's route is borderline incomprehensible during its first half, but it gets better later on. There were several scenes I just couldn't follow because the translation was so bad. Fortunately, no other part of the game is that bad if you're using the patch.

• 3 weeks later...

all of the routes has problems with english,with Ageha and Kotori's the worst,Asa and Yoru's ones are quite good in comparison ones t,dunno about Amane(reading atm)

anyway i only have problems with the unvoiced parts,atleast i can understand wat they say if its voiced even if wrongly tled xD

Sorry, I don't like posting updates. :P

I'm going through Kotori's route atm. It actually resembles English language most of the time, which is nice. TL still needs some fixes, but it's definitely going faster than the common route. Still no ETA though, since the amount of time I can spare for TLC varies greatly, depending on my work and weather (it's spring after all, gotta go outside sometimes :P).

One 100-lines script on Ageha route missed QC and editor there used [] instead proper quotes for spoken lines, fix is here: http://rghost.net/47445403 (Just replace old one in game folder with this file)

Top level post seems to say that an Ageha route patch is out?  But the link is dead... does anyone know if this was released, and if so how to get it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just a little question: I'm currently playing the game and I'm only at the beggining (I mean I just began Kotori's route and haven't done any other route yet) but something is bothering me: the CG's menu. It's a real mess that menu, some CG's are unlocked although I don't have seen them in the game, some miniature represent a picture but when I click to display the CG's full size, it's another picture that appear... And the way some CG's unlocked is weird (I mean they don't follow each other).

Anyway it's really strange so I was wondering if I was the only one who have that bug, if there is a way to fix it (or if it will fix by itself if I finish the game for example) or if it was planned to be fix by the second version of the patch ?