Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

I have finished the common route up to the time-skip, there's slightly more than 3000 lines left. I probably won't be able to finish it this month (it looks like I'll be rather busy for a while), but it should be done in February. I don't have any estimates on how long the whole thing will take TLC-wise, it highly depends on the state of character's routes.

And as far as I know, the plan is to release only the final patch. Well, I don't think that preparing and releasing >1GB patch that still has completely messed up parts would be worth the effort.

I have finished the common route up to the time-skip, there's slightly more than 3000 lines left. I probably won't be able to finish it this month (it looks like I'll be rather busy for a while), but it should be done in February. I don't have any estimates on how long the whole thing will take TLC-wise, it highly depends on the state of character's routes.

And as far as I know, the plan is to release only the final patch. Well, I don't think that preparing and releasing >1GB patch that still has completely messed up parts would be worth the effort.

i see thanks for the hard work :)

are the character routes being done by different people? i think i've read before some of them were done (dont really remember)

Yes, as far as I know, at least some of the characters' routes were already fixed to some extent (Ageha, Kotori and Amane). I didn't hear anything about the twins, so I assume their routes are untouched.

I will check everything anyway, to make sure it's consistent, but I hope this will go much faster then the common route.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't open any CG that isn't in page 1. How do I fix this?

play more that they will open, it is a problem with the patch , it added cgs so the cgs that you are seeing aren't the ones that you will because the images are out of order.it occur because the h-scenes  .

I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the post-timeskip common route. It's hard to say how much it will take - it's slightly more messed up than the earlier script and I don't have much time so my pace is extremely slow at the moment.

And I still don't even have a guess how long will the character routes take.

I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the post-timeskip common route. It's hard to say how much it will take - it's slightly more messed up than the earlier script and I don't have much time so my pace is extremely slow at the moment.

And I still don't even have a guess how long will the character routes take.

fair enough just nice to know its coming along however slowly :)

a big part of the problem was them taking a 18+ vn and trying to turn it all ages sometimes thats not so hard but from what i've seen and read this one has the h material and mature topics very well ingrained in the whole game causing it to be choppy and easily noticeable when they edited and censored it.

a big part of the problem was them taking a 18+ vn and trying to turn it all ages sometimes thats not so hard but from what i've seen and read this one has the h material and mature topics very well ingrained in the whole game causing it to be choppy and easily noticeable when they edited and censored it.

i dont like it when 18+ games are turned all ages they always feel like somethings missing if they are all ages from the start its fine like clannad but take yumina the ethereal there where times in that great game that the h scenes that where taken out where mentioned in the story and your left thinking wait what the fuck did that happen i dont remember...........what!

i dont like it when 18+ games are turned all ages they always feel like somethings missing if they are all ages from the start its fine like clannad but take yumina the ethereal there where times in that great game that the h scenes that where taken out where mentioned in the story and your left thinking wait what the fuck did that happen i dont remember...........what!

I get the feeling you are talking about aselia the eternal rather than yumina the ethereal...similar names so easy mistake.

outside of that just wanted to say I've been waiting to play this game until the full patch is released so glad to hear it is still being worked on. thanks.

I get the feeling you are talking about aselia the eternal rather than yumina the ethereal...similar names so easy mistake.

outside of that just wanted to say I've been waiting to play this game until the full patch is released so glad to hear it is still being worked on. thanks.

oops you are quite right i did mean aselia the eternal my bad lol

I love the game and thank you very much for the patch, but looking at the cg at one glance I saw some missing scenes, there is a kimono amane in the game does not come out is because missing a patch or he is wrong istalado me some file? 

thanks 

I pass the link if you want to look

sorry amb using the google translator 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm still working on it, though I was too busy to make any progress for the last 2 weeks or so. Well, I think I will be done with the most time-consuming work-related stuff by the end of this week (it already took me much longer than I thought), so I should be able to get back to TLC-ing with a somewhat less pathetic speed.