Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

20 hours ago, twisted said:

Out of curiosity, how long is the VN and how many lines is each route?

Common route: 14 030
Kotori: 9 728
Ageha: 8 919
Amane: 8 209
Twins: 9 991 (common part: 3 018, Asa: 2 773, Yoru: 4 200)
Total: 50 877

At least according to the random scrap of paper where I wrote down line counts for each script, that's still lying on my desk. :P

56 minutes ago, EyesOfTheHeavens said:

Would this translate any of Sweet Love? If not, Will this patch still work if Sweet Love is installed or? 

1 minute ago, garine said:

Afaik it will not translate Sweet Love bonus scenes and the last version of the patch required Sweet Love installed.

Well Sweet Love isn't even translated to begin with and I doubt it ever will.

18 hours ago, EyesOfTheHeavens said:

Would this translate any of Sweet Love? If not, Will this patch still work if Sweet Love is installed or? 

I commented about this a few posts above yours. No TL for Sweet Love. Unless someone feels like translating it - then I may look into a making a separate addon with translation. Sweet Love should still work even with patch installed.

17 hours ago, garine said:

Afaik it will not translate Sweet Love bonus scenes but the last version of the patch required Sweet Love installed anyway.

Sweet Love was never required for the patch to work and will not be required in the future.

Edited by メルP

Sweet Love isn't translated either and will be unreadable even in Japanese if you install the patch over it, after I installed Sweet Love than the English Patch Sweet Love's text that should be showing Japanese is just mangled text with odd characters.

This image shows what I mean:

1e4eb907d429cddc240f24528fd0b620.jpg

it's like that on all after stories.  I just picked Kotori.

Edited by Shaun

Except I am in Japanese Local, I never change it.  My Non-Unicode Language is always set to Japanese (lots of visual novels I have wouldn't work if I wasn't in Japanese Local).  The English Patch screws up the text for Sweet Love.

Edited by Shaun

1 minute ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Then I don't know, maybe Sweet love just isn't compatible with english patch.

Probably not since it doesn't translate it to begin with, it has always displayed the text that way when I installed the patch, I am using the Japanese version of the game.

First: in old patch sweet love text can be made to show up correctly. Japanese locale is not a requirement for it. Time format is. Pretty sure it says that at the bottom of the readme that you didn't read.

Second: do not assume what new patch will be based on what old patch is. Sweet Love will likely show correct Japanese characters without any requirements.

Edited by メルP

On 2/8/2018 at 10:11 AM, Nandemonai said:

Here you go:  DL site purchase link

If you want to buy a Japanese game, don't try searching under the English name.  Most of the time you won't get anywhere fast.  You need to search for the game under its original Japanese name.  This brought it right up for me:

1) Google the English name of the game + VNDB

2) On the game's VNDB page, copy the Japanese name of the game

3) Google the Japanese name of the game, plus "DL Site".

On 2/8/2018 at 1:19 PM, ShinRaikdou said:

Thank you very much! I almost shed some tears when I started downloading it after so many failed searches.

6 hours ago, メルP said:

I'd like to think that we are. In any case blame Ange for any delays since he always finds some other sheet that needs fixin' :D

Haha xD I can't complain though- I ended up dropping Konosora the first time round because some of the later sections of the original Moenovel script seemed to be direct out of google translate T_T

Edited by Anais