Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

On 5/27/2017 at 8:00 PM, br4zil said:

@Pabloc

One question, if i may. Are you also translating the Sweet Love extra scenes?

I remember i already asked you this and the reply was "no", but i belive that was 2 years ago :P

Seeing as he spent so much time on retranslation I doubt he will also do sweet love... Previously someone else was working on it but I have no clue if they still are my guess is it will never be translated. 

On 28.05.2017 at 10:00 AM, br4zil said:

One question, if i may. Are you also translating the Sweet Love extra scenes?

I remember i already asked you this and the reply was "no", but i belive that was 2 years ago :P

Ugh, nope. Sweet Love if full of sex-scenes - that's just too much vanilla for me. >_<

Speaking of sex-scenes... now I know why this last damn script is so long. I was kinda suspicious about it, since the previous one needs only a short epilogue, and yeah - one more H-scene! This will take more than a week... -.-' It's good that shipping stuff from Japan takes some time, so I won't get totally distracted by ChronoBox or something. :P

That aside, editing pretty much caught up with the TL already, so we can move on to making the patch and QC-ing everything right after we deal with the last script. ^^

Edited by Pabloc

You know I was thinking maybe you could add a few lines at the beginning of the game like "Welcome to the real kono oozora. The way it's actually meant to be played" to really piss off moe novel. 

3 minutes ago, garine said:

Do you think they'll give a flying f*ck about fan translation of a game they already got paid more than they deserved for? :wahaha:

Them not giving a fuck is what I sincerely hope for, to be honest. Because the only reaction I expect from them about this project would include a takedown request (though it's extremely unlikely).

15 hours ago, Arturo said:

The patch is going to be compatible with the steam version or I have tu buy the original game?

The answer that was on the previous page of this thread and every single other page because it gets asked constantly is no, no it will not.

15 hours ago, Arturo said:

The patch is going to be compatible with the steam version or I have tu buy the original game?

You need a copy of the original Japanese version (made by PullTop not MoeNovel) either Standard or Limited Edition as MoeNovel versions will not be supported.  I don't blame them for not supporting any MoeNovel version plus I believe it's easier for them to work with the original Japanese version since all they have to do is translate it without having to restore all of the adult content.

You guys could've just answered his/her question instead of being rude like that.

Edited by Shaun

On 6/8/2017 at 8:51 AM, Arturo said:

I mean, there are 47 pages of comments, can't you answer that simple question? 

Well, gee.  You didn't spend the time to look it up yourself and expected us to spend our time answering it instead.  Now you're complaining that when we do the same thing, it's rude.

Ugh, why are nerds always such assholes on the Internet? No, it is not "easy" to go through 47 pages. Even if the answer is 1 page back, he obviously didn't know that and was obviously intimidated by the 47 pages so thought it would be simpler to just ask. And no, it INFINITELY easier for you to just answer the question than it is for him to go through 47 fucking pages.

Either answer the question, ignore him, or put it on the 1st post if people are asking about it as much as you guys claim. People think Hongfire is full of elitist assholes cuz they ignore comments and questions by new users a lot but at least its better than replying just to be an asshole I suppose.

18 hours ago, BobJones2 said:

Ugh, why are nerds always such assholes on the Internet? No, it is not "easy" to go through 47 pages. Even if the answer is 1 page back, he obviously didn't know that and was obviously intimidated by the 47 pages so thought it would be simpler to just ask. And no, it INFINITELY easier for you to just answer the question than it is for him to go through 47 fucking pages.

Either answer the question, ignore him, or put it on the 1st post if people are asking about it as much as you guys claim. People think Hongfire is full of elitist assholes cuz they ignore comments and questions by new users a lot but at least its better than replying just to be an asshole I suppose.

Thank you hahaha, some people said that if I had no time for reading then why would they use their time to answer my question, the funny thing is that those people wrote a paragraph just to say that, they could have easily said "you need to buy pulltop version", It was quicker and easier. Btw thanks for answering