Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

This really is great news. Hopefully this project will go smoothly. Some things that may be helpful:

Konosora extraction tool: http://asmodean.reve.../exoozoarc.html

Script converter (to .txt): http://www.geocities...o/souko103.html

Script comparison between JP and EN: http://pastebin.com/7j9MC1XF

Best of luck to everyone working on this. And fuck MoeNovel.

Thanks ^_^

I have a question about this patch as a whole, since I never played the orignal releaseby moenovel, how do I know for sure that the patch actually worked? What should i look for?

In common route there will be bath scene with Kotori and protag. If she has towel, its MN version, if she's nude, its patched version.

In common route there will be bath scene with Kotori and protag. If she has towel, its MN version, if she's nude, its patched version.

Ahh thank you, I think I seen that in a picture on vndb, where hes putting her in the water. How did he talk her into that I wonder, or was it her idea? I guess i'll find out.

Also one other question, I notice on VNDB it lists the vn as having One True End, which route is the true end route? so I know to do that one last.

I'm just posting it because this seems like a rather glaring translation mistake on the part of MoeNovel, unless I'm missing something huge. Also, is there a better place where I can stick QC or checking like this? I'm rather interested in helping. This was Ageha route right before the choice between which person to go with, Ageha to shopping or Kotori to base.XMfcqQk.jpg?1

Also one other question, I notice on VNDB it lists the vn as having One True End, which route is the true end route? so I know to do that one last.

Well, I've added it with 1/3 and its my personal opinion. Amane features epilogue, one-char-that-on-posters-but-not-in-other-routes, club backstory and so on, so apparently its more important than other routes.

I'm just posting it because this seems like a rather glaring translation mistake on the part of MoeNovel, unless I'm missing something huge. Also, is there a better place where I can stick QC or checking like this? I'm rather interested in helping. This was Ageha route right before the choice between which person to go with, Ageha to shopping or Kotori to base.

Its not ageha route yet, its still common route, CO2_005_A.ws2.

Heroine route start after that choice in class room.

Sent you link in PM for QC reports.

Great job with the patch, works great except I am getting these errors in a scene (Kotori route):

weH9yNd.jpg

These only happens when I play the game on my media PC, the error doesn't appear at all on my gaming rig. I've tried playing with the settings and copying the game files from my other PC but still no go; that should rule out any data corruption error though. I think it might be a hardware issue, my media PC is quite weak.

These only happens when I play the game on my media PC, the error doesn't appear at all on my gaming rig. I've tried playing with the settings and copying the game files from my other PC but still no go; that should rule out any data corruption error though. I think it might be a hardware issue, my media PC is quite weak.

1. Are you using save from MN version or from patched version?

2. Do you get errors in first windmill hill scene, when kotori and hat are introduced?

Also, I'd bet its system locale not being japanese, because if I read errors right, its typical sprites-not-found one.

1. Are you using save from MN version or from patched version?

2. Do you get errors in first windmill hill scene, when kotori and hat are introduced?

My save has always been from the patched version, but it was copied from my other PC.

And I do get errors in the start as well, but only on that specific computer.

EDIT: The system locale wasn't in Japanese, I forgot to change it. Thanks

I have issue no text at all,, this is the first vn I ever had this issue with, so what am I doing wrong computer is always set to japan local cause I Play a lot of VN so the not the issue . Installed patch even tried the patch fixes still no text. not sure what to try next any ideas

Thanks

name = 'RusAnon' timestamp = '1374291644 'post = '26568']

In general there will be a scene with the bath Kotori and protag. If he has a towel, MN version of it, if he was naked, his version of the patch.

Yup That's Right ^ _ ^

There is a lot of difference between Original Version (Moenovel) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~ And a Fuwanovel version (patch)

example :

In general there will be a scene with the bath Kotori and protag. (If he has a towel (MN/MoeNovel)) (if he was naked (Patched/Fuwanovel Version))

In the original version you will see a logo Moenovel In The Game Startup

but In the patched version you will immediately see the main menu Without any Logo / AD

I have issue no text at all,, this is the first vn I ever had this issue with, so what am I doing wrong computer is always set to japan local cause I Play a lot of VN so the not the issue . Installed patch even tried the patch fixes still no text. not sure what to try next any ideas

Thanks

Does original game work for you?

hRJeuSC.jpg

Made my day xD I wonder if it was translated by pokemon fan :P/>

Its direct transliteration rather than translation.

Original JP is like this: 「ぴちゃぴちゃ、れろれろ、れろれろ」, its just licking and kissing sounds.

So I've been getting screwed with nonstop 12 hour shifts at work for pretty much the entire month. I'm feeling really guilty that i cant be of any help to the QC portion right now, but my life just got better when I saw the first patch release. I've been waiting for a new VN to play. a million thanks to everyone.

Ran into a pretty big problem. Game was working fine earlier, but now whenever I try to access the save/load menu, the game tells me that there's a runtime error and it has to shut down. Not sure if this is a problem with the patch, or my game itself. My best guess is that one of the saves is causing the problem, but there's no way I can find to access the save data to delete them. Any thoughts/help would be appreciated

The game seems to be randomly crashing for me saying ADV Player has stopped working whenever I click to see more text. I changed my system locale to Japanese already. Any known errors where this has been happening?

It's not an issue with the original game either. I just tried it and I'm not getting any errors.

Nvm reinstalling SEEMS to work....I'll post again if something else happens. Thanks for the patch guys btw :)

The game seems to be randomly crashing for me saying ADV Player has stopped working whenever I click to see more text. I changed my system locale to Japanese already. Any known errors where this has been happening?

It's not an issue with the original game either. I just tried it and I'm not getting any errors.

Nvm reinstalling SEEMS to work....I'll post again if something else happens. Thanks for the patch guys btw :)/>

Glad to see that it is working now.

Hello, uhh i have a problem! After playing a certain scene of the game, it would just go back to the menu of the game.

Here the picture before it is going back to the menu, it is the scene where they finally have an advisor and start the first test flight:

Sans_titre.png

After this scene, there is like a transition and it returns to the menu like i just started the game.