Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Yes, in that scene, Kanako's CG even didn't show up, only the background picture was shown.

Extra :

1.) Kotori didn't show up when Aoi and Kotori first met in windy Kazegaure.

I'm still playing it, maybe bugs report will be updated.

I think the idea is that people do report the bugs, then a solution can be worked on. Feedback is always appreciated.

Something really wrong is going on here, so we probably should figure out this one first.

You didn't run out of disk space, did you?

Also, does it throw any errors?

The saving works fine now. No, I have plenty of space, and it shows no errors.

1.) Kotori didn't show up when Aoi and Kotori first met in windy Kazegaure.

Patch wasn't installed correctly then.

Windmill hill scene should have both Hat and Kotori sprites and, uhh, that sprite box thing.

Try reinstalling game and running patch again. Make sure none of xdelta commands show any errors or any kind of output. If patching was successful, xdelta should not return anything.

Well, I got mine patched properly.

Going to try working on an installer that should completely automate the process and allow you to patch over installs in Program Files without doing anything extra.

Nevermind Kotarou's thing already does that and I'm stupid.

em, just to be sure. the english patch is can't load save files right? or i'm the only one who can't load it?

Sometimes they do work, but its based on pure chance. Offsets should match valid opcode in new file.

Ive improved the Batch script used to install the restoration Patch

Pastebin Link

It installs the restoration patch to Program Files or Program Files (x86) and checks locale and if you have already installed it. You do not need to (and nor is it recommended) to copy the files over to the installation Directory. You need to put it into its own folder and the batch will take care of the rest.

EDIT:See Updated Post

Ive improved the Batch script used to install the restoration Patch

Pastebin Link

It installs the restoration patch to Program Files or Program Files (x86) and checks locale and if you have already installed it. You do not need to (and nor is it recommended) to copy the files over to the installation Directory. You need to put it into its own folder and the batch will take care of the rest.

Nice. But doesn't work if you install the game in documents or a place that is not program files. Most likely a reason why the batch wasn't done this way. I do like permissions check though.

Nice. But doesn't work if you install the game in documents or a place that is not program files. Most likely a reason why the batch wasn't done this way. I do like permissions check though.

It wouldnt be too hard to add a part that asks where you installed it and then use that to alter the install path. At most it would take me 1/2 an hour.

It wouldnt be too hard to add a part that asks where you installed it and then use that to alter the install path. At most it would take me 1/2 an hour.

Sounds pretty good. I don't want you to think I wasn't impressed by the batch. It's really well written and I like the text outputs at the end alongside the locale and permissions check.