Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Hi. I'd be willing to volunteer as a TL although I don't have much experience translating sex scenes. I have already played the Japanese version of this.

And just a heads up, but there's also a Sweet Love patch in the JP version that just adds a short story and an H-scene for each girl after you played their routes.

Also, think it's a better idea to make a patch for the JP version rather than a patch for the EN one.

And just a heads up, but there's also a Sweet Love patch in the JP version that just adds a short story and an H-scene for each girl after you played their routes.

Right, forgot about that one. I'll see if its possible to include it in the patch.

Sent you a PM about TL help.

This is good News for the community, because they wanted the whole game TL'd

I can be of help to the project, TL or TLC, I'm not that good with kanji, but I can speak and understand japanese to a Relative high level, so, if I have the scripts (so I can copy paste them) I can nearly translate anything you want me to, though H-scenes are not my forte XP But I'm not against TL'ing them

I know it was only a matter of time, but I'm very glad to hear about this.

I'm a native English speaker, and I'd love to help edit scripts. Lots of stuff to fix, so need lots of editors, right? :)

I'm looking forward to playing the actual full version of this game in English - not this bastardised version.

I will be more than happy to help in the editing portion I'm a natural and native English speaker I have experience working with editing and I'm also a minor in English while I major in Biology I am also currently in the summer and have two months of free time before classes. If you can provide me with what's needed I can begin immediately.

Thats why it will work on EN version rather than original JP, to encourage people to buy official translation and use patch with it.

If that's your goal, I think you'll be disappointed. While I think this is a wonderful project, this will mostly just encourage piracy. I personally would not purchase the game no matter how great this patch is, although fan patches for official English releases (e.g., Koihime Musou, Kara no Shoujo) have motivated me to purchase games in the past. There's a difference between cuts made due to budget restrictions, and 4Kids-style censorship.

I buy games to support companies I appreciate. I won't support MoeNovel.

Unauthorized modifications constitute a breach of copyright, if the company chooses to go after it. Providing a place to congregate and organize a breach of copyright could be legally problematic in a similar manner as torrent sites (after all, they don't host content either). I'm not passing any judgment; I'm simply pointing out that Aaeru should make it clear what she plans to do in the event of a C&D (if not to the public at large, at least in private to the other project members).

Then every member should join a private irc channel with a password given by MP

Oganizing a team to make an illegal patch does not get into any stupid laws concerning the forums and this thread

Now the patch shouldn't be hosted on fuwan when it's out

Then every member should join a private irc channel with a password given by MP

Oganizing a team to make an illegal patch does not get into any stupid laws concerning the forums and this thread

Now the patch shouldn't be hosted on fuwan when it's out

Not really sure it could be on Fuwan anyhow, since I'm led to believe they don't host translated VNs done by stores.

I didn't mean that "problem" as a real threat to this project. I just wanted to point out that they may get worked up by this and force a C&D on us.

Anyway, I'd like to do the editing and QC-related stuff, since I have pretty much to do with the "ToradoraPSP", the "Loverable" and "OreImoPSP" projects already, but I still have time for one or two and I really want this done, no matter what.

If you'd like than send me a PM or something, I'll gladly help.

And just for the record, I'm British, so English shouldn't be that much of a problem, right?

I'd love to help with editing, as I've helped editing with a few other projects and I really enjoyed it. Plus I can say this patch is something I myself have been looking forward to seeing come up at one time or another, so I'd be happy to help it come alive in any way possible.