Looking for new histories

magisterjester

I'm wondering if someone could help-me me to find VN with a least one heroine vilanious type, like a evil or manipulative maybe, who in some way fall in love with de MC.
Something like Beatrice of umineko no naku koro ni, or some like a smart girl who wants to manipulate to an end, non nukikage please. Or like Kaoru in ayakashibito.
I dont know exacly how to explain...Majikoi A as the Haou heroine route, and i loved that.
Some maybe Yankee heroine must be fine too.
Am i making some sense?
=S

Oh, and yandere, or psichologic troubled heroines should be fine too, Kagome from Kou is good too. Assassin like, with a dark secret.

36 minutes ago, magisterjester said:

I'm wondering if someone could help-me me to find VN with a least one heroine vilanious type, like a evil or manipulative maybe, who in some way fall in love with de MC.
Something like Beatrice of umineko no naku koro ni, or some like a smart girl who wants to manipulate to an end, non nukikage please. Or like Kaoru in ayakashibito.
I dont know exacly how to explain...Majikoi A as the Haou heroine route, and i loved that.
Some maybe Yankee heroine must be fine too.
Am i making some sense?
=S

Oh, and yandere, or psichologic troubled heroines should be fine too, Kagome from Kou is good too. Assassin like, with a dark secret.

https://vndb.org/v12490

You need to read this then, I made a review after I played it here, not for everyone though

For nitpicking first, what's with the title (I mean histories). And yet the content was too different from the title. Oh well.

Anyway, as forthe for recommendation, I searched at VNDB and it gives many result so I'll divided it based on your wish.

For villainous heroine, Saya no Uta should be good. Maybe I/O and Rewrite would be good for you too.

Yandere heroine, how about Duel Savior, Fate Stay Night, and Tsukihime here. Although the VNs here may overlap with villainous heroine tag at VNDB.

For heroine with psychological problem, maybe Sharin and Grisaia no Kajitsu would be good for you.

Okay, I think all of those VN was actually well known one, and if I may ask did you play those VN. If yes, then could you make the VNDB list to made it easier to give recommendation. And if you still didn't play those VN, had fun for playing those VN. Hope my post here helpful.

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

For nitpicking first, what's with the title (I mean histories). And yet the content was too different from the title. Oh well.

Anyway, as forthe for recommendation, I searched at VNDB and it gives many result so I'll divided it based on your wish.

For villainous heroine, Saya no Uta should be good. Maybe I/O and Rewrite would be good for you too.

Yandere heroine, how about Duel Savior, Fate Stay Night, and Tsukihime here. Although the VNs here may overlap with villainous heroine tag at VNDB.

For heroine with psychological problem, maybe Sharin and Grisaia no Kajitsu would be good for you.

Okay, I think all of those VN was actually well known one, and if I may ask did you play those VN. If yes, then could you make the VNDB list to made it easier to give recommendation. And if you still didn't play those VN, had fun for playing those VN. Hope my post here helpful.

Yes you're right, i'm not too good in expressing my words and make titles, in my country we say that propaganda is the soul of the business, maybe this title could atract more visitors.
And of the visual novels you said, i already read all of them. I dont know how i create this kind of list, if helps the translated visual novels for english i read most of them, i read a lot.
Sorry for not being good in helping myself...¬¬ But amane switch the guy said up there i never heard about, thats good. Thanks, any other ideas that could help?

58 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

first half nothing but rape, can be distracting for starters.
And i mean nukige tag on that vn, not site :makina:

there isnt a nukige tag on that vn because it's not a nukige, yes there is a lot of sexual content in it (including rape) but there is a tag called "high sexual content" just for that. Nukige = just sex, there is a plot but being there or not doesnt make any difference, that's not the case with euphoria.

Semiramis no Tenbin (Kamio Ami)

Shugotate (both)

Sinclient (its a spoiler)

Zero Infinity (Elizabeth)

Dies Irae (Kei)

Vermillion (Aria)

Tokyo Babel

Izuna Zanshinken (side routes only)

Gekkou no Carnevale

Akatsuki no Goei (the third game, multiple heroines on the Forbidden Zone path)

Devils Devel Concept

Kanata.png

19 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I wouldn't recommend Rewrite to anyone who isn't up for a lot of boredom. Maybe read it if you skip scenes. Too much stupid filler dialogue in there. I've found it an ordeal to progress through the game, and my first heroine route made me lose faith in the game. Great job, Key.