[Dynamic Entry] MARVELLOUS!

ampzz

What's up all? Finally decided to get around to making an account for Fuwanovels, and actively participate in forum discussions after lurking here for the past three years.

Grew up watching anime as I never found normal televised shows to be interesting so I have 20+ years worth of know-how behind me if you ever want to try asking for recommendations for what to watch, or read. I still consider myself to be relatively new to visual novels due to there not being many (translated) titles that piqued my interest but I have basically read all of the ones available with English translation patches available so I'm not completely fresh.

Anyone else like the web novel "Sevens" around here?

P.S. If you couldn't tell I had a morbid obsession with Charlotte Dunois at some point in time which never dissipated.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you had fun here. By the way, could you please tell me what kind of VN that was good for you (Translated of course). Don't worry if your taste was different from most of the user here. Hope you enjoyed yourself here.

PS - I didn't knew about Seven web novel, but at least I knew that Charlotte Dunois was from Infinite Stratos anime and was voiced by Hanazawa Kana aka HanaKana here.

26 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

By the way, could you please tell me what kind of VN that was good for you (Translated of course). Don't worry if your taste was different from most of the user here. Hope you enjoyed yourself here.

If you are after my favourite visual novel that would easily go to 車輪の国、向日葵の少女. Never could put my finger on the reason I enjoyed this title so much besides the fake tsundere, Touka.

Other titles I am quite fond of:

• G線上の魔王 - Haru route is quite possibly one of my all-time favourite routes in any visual novel ever, especially that epilogue.
  • 穢翼のユースティア - It's a goddamn shame this never got completely translated as the base medieval setting, character development, et cetera were really enjoyable to read.
  • 鬼哭街 The Cyber Slayer - Cyberpunk done right, especially considering it was the first of its kind for the visual novel market.
  • 戦国ランス - Rance is just full of charisma which makes this series really enjoyable despite how depraved it might be.

"Fluffy" titles I tend to lose motivation in following if the comedy isn't decent or the characters themselves are bland.