A Guide to Father's Day

Valmore

Yes, today we celebrate you (and me), those of us who have managed to pass on our genes and helped create a new life for this world.

In visual novel terms, it goes like this:

"No, it's not a safe day."
SELECT A - cum inside
"You, you're filling me up with your hot semen. I'm gonna get pregnant!"
NINE MONTHS LATER
"I'll bet this never happens to Shirou or Shiki."

So thank you, mom, for letting dad have his way with you on a not-safe day where he came inside you. :sachi:

12 minutes ago, Zalor said:

Wait, if you're a Dad, then that means that you haven't completely devoted yourself to the 2d realm. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Having a wife is like having a dakimakura only better because she actually interacts with you. Sometimes she'll even make you a sammich!

+1, this is another one of them brilliant, weird ways to phrase true statements. My astronomy prof. when teaching us about Earth's Revolution / Year was like, "Next time you celebrate your birthday, instead of saying, "I'm X years old!", say "I made X amount of revolutions around the sun!"

In this case, we should all thank our fathers for choosing cum inside during that fateful moment instead of saying thanks for being a Pops.

8 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

My astronomy prof. when teaching us about Earth's Revolution / Year was like, "Next time you celebrate your birthday, instead of saying, "I'm X years old!", say "I made X amount of revolutions around the sun!"

you've probably had more than enough of your share of reactions to your astronomy knowledge but I remember that exact phrase from elementary school lol