Transition to Live2D, Rate our sprite model ( New Content)

3 hours ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

I would add. "Their is their new model"

You really should blog about this yourself and have someone link to it rather than rely on others to market your game for you.  Also, you're treading a fine line by asking others to promote your game on Reddit, where they link back to the thread and thus expose a blatant intent to subvert the rules against self-promotion.  I could envision Reddit moderators calling foul, removing the post, and then banning mention of Black Sands from the subreddit for good.  That's sort of why I was resistant to promoting this for you, and demanded that you reveal objectively compelling news before I'd consider sponsoring it.

6 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

You really should blog about this yourself and have someone link to it rather than rely on others to market your game for you.  Also, you're treading a fine line by asking others to promote your game on Reddit, where they link back to the thread and thus expose a blatant intent to subvert the rules against self-promotion.  I could envision Reddit moderators calling foul, removing the post, and then banning mention of Black Sands from the subreddit for good.  That's sort of why I was resistant to promoting this for you, and demanded that you reveal objectively compelling news before I'd consider sponsoring it.

indeed.