Piss off Fuwanovel in one sentence

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

I've actually seen hentai like this... you basically couldn't tell what the fuck was happening.

I've yet to understand why the mosaic sizes in various adult media of Japan are different anyway. It's certainly not favorable for the sales if bigger mosaics are used, so why are they used in the first place if smaller ones are legal too?

I would have thought that there's some kind of 'ISO norm' for Japanese mosaics that precisely defines size, shape and usage. But maybe it's a Japanese 'thing' and everyone has to pay a 'Naughty fee' if they want to use smaller mosaics. Or they get special patriotism points if they use bigger mosaics with extra points if they are even in the shape of Japanese national flags, and if they reached a certain point value they get a dakimakura of their prime minister. :huh:

My guess is that detailed images will get small mosaic while large mosaic is used to hide that somebody drew everything in no time because "nobody will see it anyway". Sometimes official localized titles end up with problems because the uncensored images reveal they were drawn with the intend to be censored and the censored parts are.... well not worthy of showing.