Story Behind Your Current Avatar

littleshogun

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Best fucking story / 10.

I laughed more than I should have.

Mine is the shovel wielding Shiho from Natsukumo Yururu. I spent a good 20 minutes arguing with myself over using Shiho or Himeka, both are so adorable. I found this VN to be surprisingly good for a VN with the 'All Loli Heroine' tag and for that I felt the need to shamelessly advertise it. :makina:

On 2016-06-18 at 3:59 AM, seventhfonist425 said:

Sounds like an excuse to just talk about yourself... I'm game. It's the Mysterious Heroine X, super edgy and no one knows her true identity. (I really like Blue Saber in a hat, makes me feel like I'm not giving away TOO much information, while at the same time showing off something I really like.)

I like her already.

...Nova, that guy with the protractor sticking out of him? ...Darkness as a ball? The sun and moon boss from Nightmare in Dreamland?

The sun and moon boss from nightmare in dreamland, although I don't remember it being exclusive from that game.

• I was part of a fansub group that tackled To Heart 2. While I was watching it through I was rather bored until the character Ruuko appeared who blew my mind. This led to me investigating the visual novel and somehow... 8 years of translating and project management later I'm completing the translation project for it because of her.

Just now, Godskrieg said:

I... I like Holo?

Nah but in all seriousness Spice & Wolf is one of my favorite series of all time, and while I probably prefer Lawrence to Holo I couldn't find a nice gif of him. Also, those cat ears be cute as fuck. 

You don't have to use an animated gif. In fact to be perfectly honest I would prefer if all avatars were non-animated, but I won't make a big fuss about it. I suspect Holo has wolf ears, not cat ears. Apart from that I join in on what you say. She is a great girl. It's a shame that when they decided to make a VN for her that it ended up like it did. I would have been interested if they had made one for windows using windows resolution and stuff.

7 hours ago, tymmur said:

You don't have to use an animated gif. In fact to be perfectly honest I would prefer if all avatars were non-animated, but I won't make a big fuss about it. I suspect Holo has wolf ears, not cat ears. Apart from that I join in on what you say. She is a great girl. It's a shame that when they decided to make a VN for her that it ended up like it did. I would have been interested if they had made one for windows using windows resolution and stuff.

I like the gif factor personally, I think it adds personality and as long as it isn't too heavy in size I don't see a problem with it, but to each their own.

And did I... just say cat ears? Excuse me while I go kill myself. :yumiko:

7 hours ago, tymmur said:

Hold the phone — there's a Spice and Wolf VN? All of my want.

5 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Hold the phone — there's a Spice and Wolf VN? All of my want.

In fact there are two, both for Nintendo DS for some wicked reason. Ookami to Koushinryou - Boku to Horo no Ichinen and Ookami to Koushinryou - Umi o Wataru Kaze.

20 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

And here I was, thinking I would finally get an explanation as to why you have donned the guise of a duffel bag. 

Read page 1 again. It's a dakimakura, not a duffel bag. I admit it's hard to see, but that is what it says on page 1.

It's from an anime that just aired today actually, called "New Game." I picked it because the synopsis of the story was a someone who always loved games that started working for a game company and that is my dream. Also she is my aesthetic. Not only is she is super moe with headphones, and the most adorable shade of purple. Plus not only does she have twintails but my favorite type of twintail~