Hello there !

Geoffroy

I co-wrote "Echoes" on iOS, an  episodic game with a mix VN and hidden objects game play and a "film noir" / US comicbook graphic style in 2013-2015.

I just released "Along the Edge" on itch.io and the Mac App Store, a VN I've been working on for a year. :)

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and for your project good luck I guess. Although I didn't knew much about narrative game though. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here, and if you want to know more about manga and anime, don't hesitate to ask us here. If not, hopefully we'll find some common ground eventually just like you said.

PS - Your avatar was quite scary I think. But no problem though, just want to tell my opinion here.

Thanks for the nice welcome! :)

@OkarinWe're not especially focused on the Apple platform (our last game is for Windows, Linux and Mac), we just happen to also develop iOS Apps in my company (one has to eat and pay their mortgage), so it made sense to start off with an iOS game (and, no Apple didn't snatch our project from our nurturing arms with their nasty corporate talons ^^).

@littleshogun I'm sad you find Daphné scary. She's a nice girl, but maybe just a bit broody.

Sorry, just wake up and right now browsing from my tab, so I mistook your avatar by scary instead of broody (Then again, after looking it carefully your avatar wasn't scary). Okay, and about Daphne, is she from your game, and which game. Maybe you could tell us more here, so I could understand what kind of game it is.

Hi everyone, thanks again for the nice welcome.

21 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

How did you find out about VNs?

I've always been interested in literature (big reader since childhood).

In the 80's (yes, I'm *that* ancient ^^), we had something called "choose your own adventure" books, VNs seems like an extension of this concept. I've tried to get into it several times, but anime / manga style VNs never really clicked with me somehow (probably because I'm not a bit fan of mangas and animes).

Thank you for the "moe".

Hmm... What's a moe ? ^^'