Can someone help me with Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro?

Hello, I've been looking for tutorials about how to install and run this game properly, but I found nothing on google besides the links of the game and english patch. I looked here too, but I can't find a post about that game (there are like 1000+ post, huh). So, I'm sorry if this have already been asked, but how can I install the game? These are my files.

I tried running both .exe files but the rin.exe file but I got this screen, then I tried the ___.exe file and got this ...but nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing? Should I do something first? Or maybe my computer isn't setted in japanese (even if I already did it when I installed Lamento beyond the void, and it worked perfectly)?

The first screenshot shows an error that often happened when your unicode language isn't set to Japanese. While the second screenshot shows that you've run a supplementary exe. The main exe is rin.exe. The game itself is very easy to play.