Are there any similar games to NEKOPARA?

Nekolover

it has to have English release and is digital.  FUCK STEAM -.- I am also torn between buying Steins;Gate. Which should I play first?  

http://mangagamer.org/pygmalion/ 

https://vndb.org/v10804#main 

http://mangagamer.org/fatamorgana/

http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=168 http://mangagamer.org/tokyobabel/   

Just now, Gaporigo said:

Wanko to Kurasou.

And i am assuming those 4 VNs are a different question because they are not similar to Nekopara at all, out of those 4 i would recommend Tokyo Babel, Steins;Gate is also really good but you can just watch the anime if you are not sure about buying the VN.

Yes, it is a separate question.  I not necessarily looking for something good but something that can last me 2 months of me playing.   

tokyo babel or steins gate, I think S;G is a bit longer than tokyo but either way both of them are pretty long, havent read fata morgana but everyone says it's really good. 

So you cant go wrong with any of those choices.

edit: dont wait for boku ga, it might be released in 10 years or next month you never know with mangagamer (yeah im exaggerating but you get my point xD )

Well, that was my most surreal experience of the day, seeing a thread titled "Are there any similar games to NekoPara" with the response "Tokyo Babel or Steins;Gate".

At any rate, although it bears almost no resemblance to NekoPara, of course you should play Steins;Gate. Everyone should play Steins;Gate. It's a 10/10. There aren't a lot of those around.

Hmmmmm......... this is another challenging recommendation, since here we had asking some VN that like Nekopara, asking which game that should OP playing, and any more game that could last for 2 months. You knew what, I'll take the challenge (But next time to OP you better state it more clearly here, okay. And if you speak about similar to Nekopara, those 4 games in question wasn't like Neko Para at all).

Okay, if you want something like Neko Para (From my analysis, I think the feature of Neko Para is we had all heroine love MC, had cat girl ie quite strange, and quite light), maybe Seinarukana (All girl love MC and had pseudo cat girl as heroine) would fit for you (And it could last you for 2 months, especially with the gameplay). Oh, and if you see from the score at VNDB, maybe ToHeart 2 (Very light story) also appropriate here, or if you want something more strange, maybe My Girlfriend is the President. And if you like more light hearted story and could made you play for 2 more months, how about I recommended Yumina the Ethereal too. I think that's all I could think about similarity with Neko Para and very long game thing. Note that those were good games, not bad game like Deep Blue said (I just try to use any element found in Nekopara).

For answering your question, well except for Bokuten (Or rather if you really want to read Bokuten, how good your Japanese reading right now) all of the other were already translated. As for which VN that you should read first, maybe you should read Steins Gate first, then Tokyo Babel and finally Fata Morgana (Well, the order didn't really matter anyway, unless those 3 VN was supposed to be set as the trilogy). Hope you find the answer to your vague question here.

PS - To Deep Blue, I think it'll be in this year if we talk about Bokuten release, since from what I saw in progress update that Mangagamer released, the editing for Bokuten was almost complete (Around 89%). But keep in mind that this is only my wish though, and I'm still not surprised if Mangagamer will release Bokuten in 2017, but definitely not 10 years later (I knew you exaggerating of course).

PPS - If you really want something that very alike to Neko Para ie cat girl, maybe this old nukige would be good for you here, OP.

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

well those are the games he listed down there :shrug:
 if I were to recommend him something similar to nekopara I would say anything with a really low score and bad plot in vndb should be good. :makina:

Honestly, I love Nekopara and their characters. I haven't had a game put a permanent smile on my face in such a long time.  

For girls with animal ears that have similar fantastical setups to Nekopara...

Sakura Iro Quartett

Otomimi Infinity

For VNs with a similar atmosphere (silly, heartwarming, family+lovers, live together heroines, only small everyday and/or personal drama)

Kaminoyu

Koi Suru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki (heroines are a bit yandere-ish, but meh)

Toppara

Natsuiro Recipe

Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no

Sakura Nikagetsu

Lovesick Puppies

Real Imouto go Iru Ooizumi no Baai

Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi

Just for kicks

Hataraku Otona no Ren'ai Jijou

On 6/11/2016 at 0:27 AM, Deep Blue said:

well those are the games he listed down there :shrug:
 if I were to recommend him something similar to nekopara I would say anything with a really low score and bad plot in vndb should be good. :makina:

On 6/11/2016 at 5:35 PM, Clephas said:

For girls with animal ears that have similar fantastical setups to Nekopara...

Sakura Iro Quartett

Otomimi Infinity

For VNs with a similar atmosphere (silly, heartwarming, family+lovers, live together heroines, only small everyday and/or personal drama)

Kaminoyu

Koi Suru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki (heroines are a bit yandere-ish, but meh)

Toppara

Natsuiro Recipe

Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no

Sakura Nikagetsu

Lovesick Puppies

Real Imouto go Iru Ooizumi no Baai

Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi

Just for kicks

Hataraku Otona no Ren'ai Jijou

Thanks I put all of them in my list to play one day.