Root Double - Can't start over with clean slate...

Well, I knew. The solution was very simple. Just search your computer using keyword 'Yeti' and delete the single search result. Or if you want more technical, the save file was located in C:\User\User Name\App Data\Roaming if you using Windows 7. And you also need to show all of your hidden file setting in Control Panel, because usually App Data folder was hidden. If you choose to open Roaming folder instead of searching, just delete Yeti folder at there. Hope it'll be help.

10 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, I knew. The solution was very simple. Just search your computer using keyword 'Yeti' and delete the single search result. Or if you want more technical, the save file was located in C:\User\User Name\App Data\Roaming if you using Windows 7. And you also need to show all of your hidden file setting in Control Panel, because usually App Data folder was hidden. If you choose to open Roaming folder instead of searching, just delete Yeti folder at there. Hope it'll be help.

What should I do if I removed the folder, yet everything was still there when I re-opened the VN?

You should test it yourself, and find out what I mean... Apparently that folder itself will reappear

It's weird, because from what I experienced if the save was deleted, the game should be in clean state. Otherwise, I didn't know the reason why. Well, the solution maybe try again to delete it (Or maybe deleting save file before reinstalling it), and by the way are you using windows 7. Otherwise maybe the file was stored in different place. Sorry, couldn't offer much help.

29 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

It's weird, because from what I experienced if the save was deleted, the game should be in clean state. Otherwise, I didn't know the reason why. Well, the solution maybe try again to delete it (Or maybe deleting save file before reinstalling it), and by the way are you using windows 7. Otherwise maybe the file was stored in different place. Sorry, couldn't offer much help.

I reinstalled it twice, and remove the save folder a few times. I don't think I removed both at the same time tho... I will try that.

I am using Windows7. I tried searching the whole harddrive with the keywords "Rootdouble" "Yeti" Sekaiproject", and allowed hidden folders to appear, but no luck. The only folder is the one location you brought up, which is in 'appdata/roaming'...

• 2 weeks later...

This VN uses Steam's cloud saving feature, so if you delete the save data, it'll assume it got lost and restore it from the cloud. The easiest way to get rid of it for good is probably this:

Step 1: Go to the VN's properties in Steam and disable cloud saving.

Step 2: Delete your save file.

Step 3: Run the VN. It'll notice there's no save file and create a blank one.

Step 4 (Optional): Enable cloud saving again. Now that the save file has been replaced, this feature will no longer interfere.

I see. So the problem was from Steam, eh. To be honest I'd rarely use Steam, so this is my first time to hear about cloud saving feature. Anyway, to OP if after you delete your save file and did kilicool64 suggestion before delete save file, and your old save file still exist, well I couldn't help you. Sorry if I didn't could help you earlier, but hopefully your problem was solved here.