Hi! Nice to meet you all :D

narino

Hi!
I'm Narino. sounds like a boy's name, right? so usually they called me Rin.

I like playing games, mostly J-RPG and newly play VN start with Hakuoki on 3DS. currently play Dynamic Chord series (just learned how to use VN Reader, and i really love this program!)

I'm open with normal otoge VN, R18 or yaoi, with all genres except something like horror or really-split-blood (no.. i can't handle that all T_T). though, i'm fine with mystery (like-detective). so, feel free to recomend me some titles to play :D

Oh btw, nice to meet you all :D

Welcome!
Nice to see a fellow otomege fan here (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I love Hakuoki! For now it's my favorite otomege! Who is your favorite character?
And, if you are starting to learn japanese and want to play some easy to understand otomege I recommend Alice=Alice and the Dot Kareshi series, since the Japanese in this ones is really simple and easy to understand what's going on. Amnesia is a good choice too, since almost all the dialogue is voiced, but there's an English version on Steam already~ 

There's some good otomege in English on steam too, like Dandelion and Nameless~ 
I don't know much about yaoi tho, but I know a lot of people who played No, Thank You! and they liked it.

Hope to see you around (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hello and welcome it's nice to meet you aswell and as others have recommended G-senjou no Maou is a great one for mystery. If you can handle (blood and all) they're great mystery and crime vns :

They're in my mind some of the best.

Hope you have a great time here on the forums and don't hesitate to ask around for help if you need it.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you had fun here. As for woman gamer, looks like we had many female member entering Fuwanovel recently. For recommendation, maybe if you in mood I/O and YU-NO there. Also Steins Gate and Root Double maybe good too. As for otome, not much I could recommended here. And nice to meet you by the way.

Hi! I am not afraid to admit that i cant handle horror and gore either lol. I second grisaia, there's good hooks in the story, interesting female characters with deep background stories and the protag has some engaging monologues. Oh yeah, there's mystery 2. Havent played it yet but people say danganronpa's a mystery and has gameplay in it, i think. Happy hunting for good vns!

Wow, really I'm so happy here.. I get many titles to play. Thank you so much, all :D
I'll search the summary of all your recommend titles :D

some titles I know since watch the anime first :D
also Amnesia, I had played Shin's, Touma's and Kent's routes, left Ikki's and Ukyo's routes i hadn't play yet.

19 hours ago, kumayu said:

Nice to see a fellow otomege fan here (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I love Hakuoki! For now it's my favorite otomege! Who is your favorite character?

yeay, fellow Hakuoki fan :D
my fav in Hakuoki. huum.. Toudou Heisuke and Okita Souji. but really, I love Heisuke. He is so cute :D

18 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

If you're into gory stuff, play Corpse Party, it's good, I swear

Thank you for recommend it to me. I had read some summary of Corpse Party but really, I'm too scared to play this T_T

19 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Have you read Umineko no Naku Koro ni? It's a mystery (well, murder mystery, there's some blood in it I'm afraid)

18 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Hello and welcome it's nice to meet you aswell and as others have recommended G-senjou no Maou is a great one for mystery. If you can handle (blood and all) they're great mystery and crime vns :

15 hours ago, melo4496 said:

Usually I'd say Kara no Shoujo but I think it's too dark for you.

G-senjou is a good mystery VN, a lot of people like it. The main heroine is like a detective and she's so awesome.

as long as the blood not make it too gruesome, I think I can handle it.

Welcome to the fuwa, it's nice to meet ya.

If you want something mystery with blood shed censored you could try DanganRonpa, I mean the blood in the game is pink man, PINK!!:miyako:

I probably might not share much in common with VN tastes, but J-RPGs and anime are my forte. Sure there will be people here to help you find what you're looking for.

May you have good luck in all endeavors and have a Chaika.

Spoiler

edd6bbffc35d8f27e04f0ec8ad2f79926a376949