Eushully VNs

10 minutes ago, experta said:

Well, I can't understand why anyone would like a Sakura game. The chars are always re-used, the dialog is cringe worthy and there is never a story and it's always a quick cash grab. Different people, different tastes and all that. I for one enjoy my long VNs more so if it offers great gameplay rather then something gimmicky. I refuse to believe that people who enjoy a good VN and some fun gameplay are a minority so I will keep my fingers crossed we get more games.......or maybe its time I start learning Japanese for real.......

this, simply because if you happen to not fit into some specific target audience publishers are aiming at, then you´re basically destined to wait for your most beloved titles getting picked up until the day your balls start falling off.

btw. ikusa zero has no valid translation available. there is none.

42 minutes ago, XReaper said:

btw. ikusa zero has no valid translation available. there is none.

There is. if you go on Neko Hen website the translation is done and its complete. I've played it, some translation is off but it was okay overall.  it seems you didn't bother at all on looking on it so nvm

http://www.zapinterlations.com/2016/04/ikusa-megami-zero-complete-english.html

50 minutes ago, experta said:

Well, I can't understand why anyone would like a Sakura game. The chars are always re-used, the dialog is cringe worthy and there is never a story and it's always a quick cash grab. Different people, different tastes and all that. I for one enjoy my long VNs more so if it offers great gameplay rather then something gimmicky. I refuse to believe that people who enjoy a good VN and some fun gameplay are a minority so I will keep my fingers crossed we get more games.......or maybe its time I start learning Japanese for real.......

Yeah same. Sakura games does has some good arts though, sakura dungeon was a failed since it was all Yuri and the dungeon mechanic was very poorly done (without putting any real efforts). it was okay though for their first rpg game.

From what I've seen none of their VNs since Kamidori have been considered to reach the same par. Not too mention I heard the guy who translated Kamidori said Eushully's coding is an absolute mess and has stated he will not be working on any of their other VNs for this reason. I don't plan to play any of the VNs prior to Kamidori as I can only imagine them being worse or downgrades. Maybe not story wise, but I doubt they have as much content and refinement as Kamidori. I do hope Eushully make a sequel or some form of a successor to Kamidori one day though. None of the VNs they have released since Kamidori have done this though. I want the shop management, the alchemy, the turn based battle system, the lite dungeon crawler elements, and the rpg stats.

1 hour ago, Codesterz said:

From what I've seen none of their VNs since Kamidori have been considered to reach the same par.

Nah way. Arterial is better. More optional content, more endgame content, and story-wise Arterial is better than any other Eushully game. Early branching routes which are completely different to eachother, and the game isn't short or anything. Madou was also good. The battle gameplay wasn't amazingly involved or anything, but it had city-building and an alchemy system. The story and characters were good, that's the main reason though. La Dea certainly wasn't bad either. Involved combat, some decent re-playability with bonus NG+ stuff, and the story was fine.

Other than those I agree with you though. Always hoping the next game will be good. ~Fingers crossed~

On 6/17/2016 at 3:45 PM, TakunDes said:

There is. if you go on Neko Hen website the translation is done and its complete. I've played it, some translation is off but it was okay overall.  it seems you didn't bother at all on looking on it so nvm

http://www.zapinterlations.com/2016/04/ikusa-megami-zero-complete-english.html

I glanced at the Ikusa Megami edited machine translation and while some parts were ok others weren't even recognizable.  They just rewrote entire sections that they couldn't make sense of in the machine TL, and they didn't do a particularly good job of it either.  More details here.

7 hours ago, Kelebek1 said:

Nah way. Arterial is better. More optional content, more endgame content, and story-wise Arterial is better than any other Eushully game. Early branching routes which are completely different to eachother, and the game isn't short or anything. Madou was also good. The battle gameplay wasn't amazingly involved or anything, but it had city-building and an alchemy system. The story and characters were good, that's the main reason though. La Dea certainly wasn't bad either. Involved combat, some decent re-playability with bonus NG+ stuff, and the story was fine.

Other than those I agree with you though. Always hoping the next game will be good. ~Fingers crossed~

The ones you mention are definitely the ones I wanna try.