Hello, and I need little help from the start.

Okami

Hello everyone, My name is Vuk (Translated from my native language Vuk Mens Wulf or on Japanise Okami) I started playing Visual novels Faw months ago, I really like playing them they are my 2 favorite source of entertainment right after the anime. And as I don't speak Japanese (I know a little bit Japanese but I started learning it around 6 mounts ago and my knowledge of it is far from the point where I can tell that I speak Japanese) Fuvanovel is my main source for getting VNs, so after few mount hanging around this site I thought I might as well register on it.

Now that I Introduce my self I have I few questions:

#1 - I want to know the status of 3 visual novels that were being translated but I can't find any recent information of their translate, so if you know something please tell me

#1 a) Ikusa Megami Zero I know that it was translated and that person in charge was someone named Clephas I also know that the translation was dropped but I find information that Clephas was after the translation was doped recruiting people to continue translate however I can't find anything more. So anyone know what happened to it was it doped again or is it in progress of translation, please any information will help.

#1 b ) Devils Devel Concept this is one VN that really grab my attention and looks like very good VN, I know that it also was translated and that it was 25% translated about 2 years ago by group Sanity Ends. But I can't find any recent information on it and it doesn't look like it was finished but I also didn't find any information about it being dropped (And I really hope that it wasn't).

#1 c) Tsujidou-San no Jun'ai Road I heard that some person named lewdpoptart sad around Febrary this year that he will start translating this but didn't find any more information on it.

I really want to know what is going on with the translation of this VNs but I couldn't find anything more by googling so if anybody knows anything please help me and thank you.

#2 Is there anything I can do to help in translate of VN's I don't know Japanese and don't know how to program/Hack a program but I think a know something about editing true I never done any kind of editing on some big project and as I am not sure how are VN's edited so can someone tell me more about how it is done. I would like to help if I can.

Hello everyone, My name is Vuk (Translated from my native language Vuk Mens Wulf or on Japanise Okami) I started playing Visual novels Faw months ago, I really like playing them they are my 2 favorite source of entertainment right after the anime. And as I don't speak Japanese (I know a little bit Japanese but I started learning it around 6 mounts ago and my knowledge of it is far from the point where I can tell that I speak Japanese) Fuvanovel is my main source for getting VNs, so after few mount hanging around this site I thought I might as well register on it.

Now that I Introduce my self I have I few questions:

#1 - I want to know the status of 3 visual novels that were being translated but I can't find any recent information of their translate, so if you know something please tell me

#1 a) Ikusa Megami Zero I know that it was translated and that person in charge was someone named Clephas I also know that the translation was dropped but I find information that Clephas was after the translation was doped recruiting people to continue translate however I can't find anything more. So anyone know what happened to it was it doped again or is it in progress of translation, please any information will help.

Clueless about that, Why not try asking at the Ikusa Megami Thread instead?

#1 b ) Devils Devel Concept this is one VN that really grab my attention and looks like very good VN, I know that it also was translated and that it was 25% translated about 2 years ago by group Sanity Ends. But I can't find any recent information on it and it doesn't look like it was finished but I also didn't find any information about it being dropped (And I really hope that it wasn't).

#1 c) Tsujidou-San no Jun'ai Road I heard that some person named lewdpoptart sad around Febrary this year that he will start translating this but didn't find any more information on it.

Never heard of both, Sorry.

Enough with the gloomy news, I still need to stay awake for 2 more hours..

Welcome to the Fuwan Abyss. People here are much more dangerous when TL'ing is almost finished. They can rip out your souls and many more..

~ Exaggeration on my Part... Just to keep my Morale high -Sparkker

Hello, welcome here!

About #1: There's a thread about a) on the Fan TL forum, you should find info there. Don't know about b\) and c) but this is a good website to find TL status info. Try a search on the forum too, I could have missed it.

About #2: Here's a handful of links to get you started on the forum. The "Fan Translation/Volunteer Talk" forum threads is what you're looking for essentially.

Looking forward to see you on the forums.

Down said it (^ That reply) best. Check around the Fan Translation board.

Glad you decided to register! What VNs have you played and enjoyed?

Thanks for directing me Tay, Down. As for what VNs have I played I added my vndb profile so you can check it out (Right now my favorite one is G-Senjou no Maou and I am playing Rewrite right now and I enjoy it very much it may become my 2# favorite or maybe even #1).

Thanks for directing me Tay, Down. As for what VNs have I played I added my vndb profile so you can check it out (Right now my favorite one is G-Senjou no Maou and I am playing Rewrite right now and I enjoy it very much it may become my 2# favorite or maybe even #1).

I loved G-Senjou, and Rewrite is really good. I'm taking a break from it (it's so long!) to play Planetarium on my iPad. Ever played it (there's a PC version, too)? It's short and really, really good.

I loved G-Senjou, and Rewrite is really good. I'm taking a break from it (it's so long!) to play Planetarium on my iPad. Ever played it (there's a PC version, too)? It's short and really, really good.

No I never heard of it either. I don't own iPad but if there is PC version could you link me to it I want to check it out (tried googling for it a bunch of stuff came out but nothing that looks like a game).

Oh and I check out your Mal profile looks like we have somewhat similar taste both SAO and Kokoro Connect are one of my favorite anime too.

Oh and I check out your Mal profile looks like we have somewhat similar taste both SAO and Kokoro Connect are one of my favorite anime too.

Consider us friends : ). SAO was amazing!

Fuwa hosts Planetarian (https://fuwanovel.net/novels/54), but don't feel obligated to play it next. Sooo many more classics await! (It's a little sad, too)

Consider us friends : ). SAO was amazing!

Fuwa hosts Planetarian (https://fuwanovel.net/novels/54), but don't feel obligated to play it next. Sooo many more classics await! (It's a little sad, too)

Looks interesting I guess I will play it once I finish Rewrite and few more that I already decided that I will play after I finishing rewrite (Kamidori, Katawa Shoujo, Kana - Little Sister and a few more).

And really thanks once more on warm welcome it really was a pleasant surprise. I wonder if I was in the wrong kind of forums till now as I am use to Admins welcoming members something like this "follow the rules and we won't have problems" :D

And really thanks once more on warm welcome it really was a pleasant surprise. I wonder if I was in the wrong kind of forums till now as I am use to Admins welcoming members something like this "follow the rules and we won't have problems" :D/>

That's because the community is still rather new and the admins aren't yet fed up with people coming up and doing whatever. And the fact that we didn't really have a lot of people coming up and doing whatever. :P

And really thanks once more on warm welcome it really was a pleasant surprise. I wonder if I was in the wrong kind of forums till now as I am use to Admins welcoming members something like this "follow the rules and we won't have problems" :D/>

This is a friendly community and we want our members to feel welcome. One thing you'll learn right away, we are not like other forums. :)

If you have any questions or anything, just let us know!!

Hello there.

As mentioned by others in this thread, if you want to actually do something you could try your hand at proofreading/editing. You could also take the role of project leader and try to motivate people to do something.

Motivation is actually a really important factor in fan translations, and I could go in to a whole analogy about why, but I'll save that for another time. The second best thing to translating yourself is making other people want to translate it.

hey Ikusa Megami Zero is not dropped, clephas just took up a very insane contract that requires him to stay off the internet for a few months.

but it's still going

and welcome