Could you help me suggestion new nv's to play? :O

Cashmera

Hey girls and boys, my name is Melissa, im 15 years old and i live in Portugal, i long time ago i used to watch anime and lovely shoujos, but i do not see them anymore because my old computer broke, and now i use a computer that i cannot insert my phones because the entry is broken DDDDD:

So i started to play vn's and i absolutely fell in love with them .

I play some vn's around but i'm kinda tired of the same old stories, sooo i want to you botyful people to suggest me some new and exciting new visual novels that i can play or opinions that you have of previously played ones and tell me too if it is possible to download them and how, because lately i tried to install one and i almost killed my computer D: 

Ty onee-sans and don't be afraid to tell your opinion openly.

How about Nameless? It is in Korean instead of japanese, but of course, it is translated. Its about a girls whose ball jointed dolls become human. Its otome.
Or Amnesia? It is japanese, otome too. 'Bout a girl who... ehmmm... has amnesia, and has a spirit trapped in her brain. Pretty cool, felt like yandere in some routes XD.
I know of a website, I can send a PM with the link if you are interested. :)

14 minutes ago, Snaiki said:

How about Nameless? It is in Korean instead of japanese, but of course, it is translated. Its about a girls whose ball jointed dolls become human. Its otome.
Or Amnesia? It is japanese, otome too. 'Bout a girl who... ehmmm... has amnesia, and has a spirit trapped in her brain. Pretty cool, felt like yandere in some routes XD.
I know of a website, I can send a PM with the link if you are interested. :)

Oh yes Snaiki i would appreciate any links of games and useful sites. Ty for the help so much :D

If you are interest in more shoujoish Visual Novels I think that Amnesia is really good. It doesn't focus too much in romance and it has an interesting history and fun characters + it's really beautiful. There's Hatoful Boyfriend too that is really funny and it probably won't kill your computer, rofl (゜∀゜)

Hakuoki is really good too! But you would need a PS3/PSP/3DS to play it, but you can play it on your cellphone too. There's Hustle Cat too, it has some romance in it with a bit of fantasy stuff and is kinda pretty~
Nameless and Dandelion are good too, they don't focus too much on romance, just like Amnesia and has really good and charismatic characters + The art is really pretty.

10 minutes ago, WinterfuryZX said:

If you are looking for something similar to shoujo manga then yeah, I'd suggest otome games too.

Ty Winterfury i will try every kind of game i want to explore every universe of otome games and vn . That sounds kinda creepy but okay xD :P

3 minutes ago, spademan said:

how good is your english? ef a fairy tale of the two, is a pretty good lovestory

I think that my english is pretty good :P

I always say that and then i dont understand nothing. But ty for the suggestions

24 minutes ago, madvanced said:

Are you just looking for otome styled games, as in a female protagonist with male love interests? Or are you also open to VNs with male protagonists as long as the story is compelling enough?

P.S.- welcome fellow portuguese :D

I search for both of them i'm not picky! And ty ,i feel so welcomed by everyone here, i'm starting to love this forum, and this is the first forum i have an acc so, its being a good experience!

17 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Well, if you really want something different

I'd recommend Planetarian and Narcissu, as they are both short but interesting and potentially very powerful, for better or for worse

Oooh they look interessing i'm going to add them to my list U_U

27 minutes ago, Cashmera said:

I search for both of them i'm not picky! And ty ,i feel so welcomed by everyone here, i'm starting to love this forum, and this is the first forum i have an acc so, its being a good experience!

Oooh they look interessing i'm going to add them to my list U_U

Well then, if you haven't gotten around it yet I suggest you use VNDB to sort out your VN lists and possibly even seach for new ones with the help of tags. In terms of recommendations, if you don't mind VNs with explicit sex then Fate/Stay Night could be a good one if you like urban fantasy, if you don't mind gore and psychological horror Saya no Uta is a good choice, but it does deal with a good amount of gore and madness in general.

9 hours ago, Cashmera said:

...because lately i tried to install one and i almost killed my computer D:

I tried it once and did this. Got no skillz :vinty:

I'd recommend eden* if you haven't read it already, really great story. Also (if you don't mind them being short) True Remembrance and Juniper's Knot are excellent and freeeeeee \ :wafuu: /

Recently in the Otome arena, Ozmafia just came out, and lateish last year there was Code Realize, both of which have had fairly positive reception around here. I encourage supporting the industry by buying them, rather than pirating, but then again I'm sympathetic that that's easier for me to say as a wage-earning adult than it will be for you to do as a student...

Also, welcome!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you had fun here.

Okay, back to topic here. For Visual Novel, are you okay with H-Scenes. Maybe you was okay with that, but to be safe I think I'll just recommended All-Ages VN first (Which some of them was probably already read by you though). For recommendation, I think some member above already recommended good one, but Steins Gate and Rewrite was good too. So does Umineko and Higurashi (Also keep in mind that both of those had some sort of sequel ie continuation. Oh, and also I recommended Rose Gun Days from same author). And for last of my recommendations, might as well try Dangan Ronpa and the sequel. Hope my recommendations here helpful to you.

PS - If you interested with female protagonist, how about Aoishiro too. It was mystery VN with some Japanese mythology element.

PPS - Just in case you didn't fluent in English, well you could learn English from VN I suppose. Good luck with that.

Welcome to the forums, it s good to see people starting with VNs at a young age :miyako:.

There are many good ones you can play, i recommend Narcissu, Katawa Shoujo, Clannad, Everlasting Summer, Steins;Gate (might not enjoy, but nvm).

Enjoy your stay here, and good luck with picking!

22 hours ago, madvanced said:

Well then, if you haven't gotten around it yet I suggest you use VNDB to sort out your VN lists and possibly even seach for new ones with the help of tags. In terms of recommendations, if you don't mind VNs with explicit sex then Fate/Stay Night could be a good one if you like urban fantasy, if you don't mind gore and psychological horror Saya no Uta is a good choice, but it does deal with a good amount of gore and madness in general.

Oh Fate/Stay Night i saw the anime and i loved it so much so i have to play it ! D: I kinda liked Sya no Uta its really intriguing so i'm going to play i'm going to play it too, ty for the suggestion madvanced!

14 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Uh never heard of those i'm going to check them out

14 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

I tried it once and did this. Got no skillz :vinty:

I'd recommend eden* if you haven't read it already, really great story. Also (if you don't mind them being short) True Remembrance and Juniper's Knot are excellent and freeeeeee \ :wafuu: /

Yeah me too xDDD even though i almost had a panic attack and died now that a look back it was kinda funny 

Love freeeeeee stuff ;-;

14 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Recently in the Otome arena, Ozmafia just came out, and lateish last year there was Code Realize, both of which have had fairly positive reception around here. I encourage supporting the industry by buying them, rather than pirating, but then again I'm sympathetic that that's easier for me to say as a wage-earning adult than it will be for you to do as a student...

Also, welcome!

Yeah i feel bad for downloading them knowing that i'm downloading pirating, but oh well :\ And ty once more i really like the ppl in this forum i feel really confortable to be sorrounded by ppl that like the same as me!

13 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you had fun here.

Okay, back to topic here. For Visual Novel, are you okay with H-Scenes. Maybe you was okay with that, but to be safe I think I'll just recommended All-Ages VN first (Which some of them was probably already read by you though). For recommendation, I think some member above already recommended good one, but Steins Gate and Rewrite was good too. So does Umineko and Higurashi (Also keep in mind that both of those had some sort of sequel ie continuation. Oh, and also I recommended Rose Gun Days from same author). And for last of my recommendations, might as well try Dangan Ronpa and the sequel. Hope my recommendations here helpful to you.

PS - If you interested with female protagonist, how about Aoishiro too. It was mystery VN with some Japanese mythology element.

PPS - Just in case you didn't fluent in English, well you could learn English from VN I suppose. Good luck with that.

Oh they were really helpful i have a big list of vn's that i should play i'm glad that school is over because i'm going to stay at home and play them all day long. Yeah the vn's are helping me a lot with my english and i feel really proud of myself :P

13 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

here is a list of all the vn translated into your language:

https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-0;rfil=lang-pt_14br~pt_14pt.type-complete;o=d;s=rating

I recommend you suffle, planetarian and narcissu.

Omg ty so much, i understand english very well but its always good to read a vn in your maternal language some times, ty so much (*-*)

9 hours ago, Clephas said:

There is always Tokyo Babel or Ayakashibito.

Two more for the list!

4 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

Welcome to the forums, it s good to see people starting with VNs at a young age :miyako:.

There are many good ones you can play, i recommend Narcissu, Katawa Shoujo, Clannad, Everlasting Summer, Steins;Gate (might not enjoy, but nvm).

Enjoy your stay here, and good luck with picking!

Oh i will like them all don't worry i have to be open to all styles of vn's ! :D

4 minutes ago, Godskrieg said:

Has someone said G-Senjou no Maou yet? it's a pretty fantastic novel if you're into mysteries. Everybody else stole my recommendations. :wafuu:

Uuuh i don't think so but thak you for the suggestion, i have a ton of suggestions of vn's and i dont know where to start! >.<