My 500th Posts - Just Ask Me Question Here

littleshogun

Okay, so here I am try to following the tradition and confused how to write this. And if you found my post awkward, I'm sorry about that.

So, about my activity in Fuwanovel, I actually joined in December 2014, but I didn't post as much as right now ie only came occasionally and post if something interest me. Then, back at November made Koichoco discussion thread, and the result was quite good (Also back in VNDB it was less lively). Since then, I decided to be more active here and I decided to introduce myself back at January. And as you could see, now I'd reach 500 posts here. Okay, maybe I'd spamming a little here, but to anyone else who read this, hopefully my post here would be useful and if not, I'm sorry about that.

In here, I'd met with many good member here. And so I'll try to express my thanks here to some member

@Tay @Nayleen Thanks for maintaining this site. I'd several time experience when Fuwanovel was down, and both of you always try to got it fix fast (At least according from the Twitter). Also thanks to Tay for establishing VNTS, which right now is the VN Translation Progress that I follow (And made the review) right now.

@Down @Kaguya @Nosebleed Thanks for being Global Moderator here (And also I'd still call you 'Elite Four of Fuwanovel', although one member was inactive right now though). Good luck being moderator here, and sorry if I bothered you in the past. Oh, and to Nosebleed thanks for continuing Dracu Riot translation.

@Zenophilious Thanks for answering some of my question here. Also for moderating the thread

@CeruleanGamer I knew you didn't came here lately, but I still remember you give many tips for Eiyuu Senki. Oh, and if you read this, I enjoyed Eiyuu Senki. Thanks for your Eiyuu Senki tips and some of gameplay VN, although I remember more from Eiyuu Senki though (Also, your tier list from GOLD was interesting).

@Decay We already met since I was active back at VNDB. And you always give some interesting info about VN Translation, which spark my interest. So, I'd decided to follow your step by commented on VNTS (And by the way, I like your musing in VNTS). Also @Zakamutt for making VNTS, although I didn't interact with him much though.

@Arcadeotic Although claimed himself to be cold, I knew you really nice guy to have around here (And quite cool I guess). Anyway, thanks for reading my VNTS Review here (Also for translating Bishoujo Mangekyou).

@Dergonu Thanks for welcomed me back at my very late introduction thread, and I knew you really like yuri. Oh, and thanks for translating Tsui Yuri.

@Rooke Thanks for interesting insight about VN, although I need some time to digest it.

@Clephas Thanks for some of your VN Review, even if you didn't the VN itself.

I'd also like to say thanks to all of new Fuwanovel member here. Looking back from 2012, I'd already take some interest in Fuwanovel, although I didn't knew I will become involving in this forum though. And by the way I think new member mean that Fuwanovel here was indeed growing, but I also understand that some old member like @OriginalRen didn't like the change though. Also, about my VNTS Review, the reason was I already like to follow Visual Novel Translation Progress since back at 2012, and I'd find it interesting that VN industry right now compared to be around 2000 or so.

I think that's all for my 500th post here, and sorry if I couldn't express myself here well and bad English here.

PS - I'll try to answer any question that any of Fuwanovel member ask here, as long as it's reasonable of course.

From my situation back in college, maybe Soutarou from Koiresort ie didn't enjoy the party too much (Although I didn't do part time job to pay the college and got the job at the resort with sexy waitress uniform of course). Also, actually back in college I live separated from parents like him (Note that I live in dormitory, which was part of my college). I said that from my situation though.

@Dergonu Well, the reason is that I never give the score to any of visual novel (Beside it's too hard to properly give the score anyway, or maybe you want some case like 4/10 later). Or if you want to look more objectively, maybe it's quite hard ie maybe I like some VN now, but I'll less like it in the future. Maybe I'll try to did that. Although the main reason is that I used VNDB as VN forum in the past though.

@Arcadeotic My favorite would be gameplay VN right now. It's quite addictive if I said it myself.

Anyway, thanks for congratulation here both of you.

As a super serial question... who the hell taught you grammar, and could you tell me where they live so I can publicly humiliate them in some painful way? I honestly skip over half of your posts so I don't have to bother with deciphering them.

Other than that I don't actually work on VNTS bar writing commentary these days, though I did do all the work for the 4ch copy we did earlier in our run. You should thank Tay and Deccy even more for that :P, those guys are crazy.

Thanks for all congratulations here. As for answering the questions here,

@Zakamutt Okay, then I should thank Decay and Tay more. Is Deccy was your nickname for Decay by the way? For answering your question about my grammar, well it's embarrassing topic here. Back in school, I'd never care about grammar since we must memorize all 16 tenses, and back there I never care about that. So, I got many bad mark on some English quiz there. Thanks for the critic though, and from now on I'll try to write my post grammatically correct.

@Novel21 If you count having a pet as loving animal, then my answer would be yes. In fact, I had many dog before. As for my number one VN, quite hard to choose but if you looking from my favorite genre (Gameplay), maybe Seinarukana. For my favorite VN Character, maybe Miyama Nena from Yurirei (Lazy, but quite smart).

Guess that's all for now. Once again thanks to all member here.

Congrats on the 500 mark. As a fellow Indonesian I'm really proud of you reaching the 500 mark and I hope can reach that 500 mark too hahahaha.:mare:

And I have a few question for you :

1. What VN are you playing right now???

2. Who is your fav character???

Thanks, and good luck for reaching 500 posts.

For answering your question, right now I'm playing Yumina the Ethereal. Last time I played that, I remember my laptop was down and I forgot to backup my save, so hopefully this time I'll manage to beat it (Also it's part of VN Reading Club too). As for my favorite character, I'd already answered that it was Miyama Nena from Yurirei.