Dropped animes = suicide

Snaiki

Oh and now that i think about it, the reverse to this is that I truly hope that zetsuen no tempest does not get any more seasons. I loved the first season and went on to read the manga, and in there I found the most idiotic, lame and just most overall shit plot twist that i have ever read out of any other manga. I actually jumped out of my chair and yelled in anger at having wasted my time to get that far. 

11 hours ago, spademan said:

Oh and now that i think about it, the reverse to this is that I truly hope that zetsuen no tempest does not get any more seasons. I loved the first season and went on to read the manga, and in there I found the most idiotic, lame and just most overall shit plot twist that i have ever read out of any other manga. I actually jumped out of my chair and yelled in anger at having wasted my time to get that far. 

You know what I wish studios stopped? The cliche animes about a guy who gets into a only girl school, and it is either about mechas or magical swords, abilities, you name it. Asterisk, Infinite Stratos, Shomin Sample, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. Its like they are using the same plot in diferent universe.

And some will not think the same, but when I watched Oregairu I was watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukenai, and I felt like they were similar in a way. And I think preder Tomodachi :S

On 6/2/2016 at 10:42 PM, Fred the Barber said:

One more to add: Kokoro Connect. I am always ready for more Kokoro Connect, and there's plenty of LNs still out there.

I hate to be the guy to break it to you, but it's not likely to ever happen. http://kotaku.com/5939184/anime-practical-joke-goes-over-the-line-and-incites-mass-flaming

29 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I hate to be the guy to break it to you, but it's not likely to ever happen. http://kotaku.com/5939184/anime-practical-joke-goes-over-the-line-and-incites-mass-flaming

Unfortunate, since the anime is amazing. It's unfortunate that all the blurbs for it just try to sell the fanservicey angle of the first arc (which is itself less than a third even of the fairly short one season + OVA show that exists, and was hardly a major feature of it to begin with), since the show as a whole is actually fairly serious, psychological, and yet still optimistic - a rare combination which I greatly enjoy.

1 minute ago, Fred the Barber said:

Unfortunate, since the anime is amazing. It's unfortunate that all the blurbs for it just try to sell the fanservicey angle of the first arc (which is itself less than a third even of the fairly short one season + OVA show that exists, and was hardly a major feature of it to begin with), since the show as a whole is actually fairly serious, psychological, and yet still optimistic - a rare combination which I greatly enjoy.

I know, seriously. It's just so sad that the producers had to go through with that prank and blow any practical chance for this series to get another season. :( Well, I suppose there's always the LN. The anime was a breath of fresh air with the way it told its story and developed the characters.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:10 PM, Snaiki said:

You know what I wish studios stopped? The cliche animes about a guy who gets into a only girl school, and it is either about mechas or magical swords, abilities, you name it. Asterisk, Infinite Stratos, Shomin Sample, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. Its like they are using the same plot in diferent universe.

And some will not think the same, but when I watched Oregairu I was watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukenai, and I felt like they were similar in a way. And I think preder Tomodachi :S

Doubt it will stop for a long, long time especially since it is a tried and tested formula that keeps yeilding results. Personally, I don't find that aspect of it too bad, but god i hate all the spineless, weak protags that are oblivious to any love advances and won't dare to try to talk or flirt with any of the female leads unless they convenintly fall down and pull off part of their clothes. Makes it even worse on how the male will usually be some unkown loser who can't fight for himself or has an weak or support only power yet despite just transferring and all the above, female leads still fall for him. Also really dislike the same spineless weak protag that literally get betrayed and played for a fool but will still forgive the females and try to be friends with them (and somehow it works). Thankfully it seems as though the emotionless and/or OP protag is starting to make  a rise so hopefully all these spineless ones will fade out

On 04/06/2016 at 9:10 AM, Snaiki said:

The difference is oregairu light novels are progressing nicely and will likely be concluded well whereas the haganai series the light novels are finished and the author fucked up the ending beyond all recognition so be glad there are no more haganai anime installments.

7 hours ago, spademan said:

Doubt it will stop for a long, long time especially since it is a tried and tested formula that keeps yeilding results. Personally, I don't find that aspect of it too bad, but god i hate all the spineless, weak protags that are oblivious to any love advances and won't dare to try to talk or flirt with any of the female leads unless they convenintly fall down and pull off part of their clothes. Makes it even worse on how the male will usually be some unkown loser who can't fight for himself or has an weak or support only power yet despite just transferring and all the above, female leads still fall for him. Also really dislike the same spineless weak protag that literally get betrayed and played for a fool but will still forgive the females and try to be friends with them (and somehow it works). Thankfully it seems as though the emotionless and/or OP protag is starting to make  a rise so hopefully all these spineless ones will fade out

Yeah, yeah, that's the kind of cliche thing I'm talking about. Its like when DxD was popular and then they made Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. I don't really care if it is better. But it is the same. I guess that in the end demand wins over quality.

6 hours ago, ittaku said:

The difference is oregairu light novels are progressing nicely and will likely be concluded well whereas the haganai series the light novels are finished and the author fucked up the ending beyond all recognition so be glad there are no more haganai anime installments.

Hmmm. The thing is, light novels are just like a book, are they not? (Sorry if I'm wrong) But I don't really like them. When it comes to anime like things, I like them with some way to picture them.

1 hour ago, Snaiki said:

Hmmm. The thing is, light novels are just like a book, are they not? (Sorry if I'm wrong) But I don't really like them. When it comes to anime like things, I like them with some way to picture them.

You misunderstand. The anime for haganai is an adaptation of the light novel story. Most anime are adaptations of manga, light novels or visual novels. If they continue haganai the anime, they will base it on what happens in the light novels and it turns to shit at the end.