I hate you all

Giki190

Yolo everyone and nice to meet you my name is Alchester.D.Wales pleased to make your acquiescent you can just call me Giki if it would make the little ball of joy inside of you spin

I am new player of these wonderful- what do you call them oh visual novels if im correct and since fuwanovel been providing the most needed support for the incredibly hard to install shit that once again im a player of I decided to join this fourm and vent out all of excess visual novel energy and anger

I.Hate.You.All

Hope we can be friends~

And you go "accidently" fall off a building smile.gif tis a wonderful place indeed

That's so Aoi-like (from Hoshimemo). So basically you have a tsundere personality? That's good, normal is boring anyways xD

Welcome there dude, if you need recommendations on anything (really, there are even posts to help with insomnia) ask around =D

Well, I guess that's one way to make an impression.

Welcome to Fuwanovel. Holler if you have any questions.

Which VNs have you played?

Well I started out playing Little Busters as my first VN but I accidently deleted it with all my save data :(/>

I been playing The Devil On The G String and because I recently finished one of the routes I decided to try another game to not make G string feel dull and old when it's actually awesome

*Sigh* After weeks of looking,downloading,and 15 GB I finally found another game that I could actually get to work it's Kamidori a reallly great game though I only started a half an hour ago and I already got a bad ending............

I have Rewrite Edelweiss and World End Economica 1&2 downloaded on my computer (base torrent files atleast) so I could extract and some day proablely play them at anytime since everything seems to be working since I stopped using my old torrent downloader and downloaded bittorent so I might try again sometime