Love Sweets English Release Announced.

Decay

6 minutes ago, Codesterz said:

Oh god train wreck incoming. I now fear for this VNs translation. I don't think a good editor will be enough for this one. If those are the quality of the translations some things will be hard to decipher.

The actual ingame screenshots are looking fine though so we can assume that they hired a professional translator for it.

Just now, Crayten said:

The actual ingame screenshots are looking fine though so we can assume that they hired a professional translator for it.

I hope so. Though I don't get why they don't use that translator for the web site. I'm sure they want this VN to succeed, but that image is more likely to scare people away from this VN than to get them hyped.

4 hours ago, Crayten said:

Pretty sure that he did the website and the translation for it by himself.

I commented in response to that:

English: Sorry for being rude, but I think the English translation is a little off.  Is it really ok to publish the website like this?  English speakers will surely get the wrong idea.

6 hours ago, Codesterz said:

Oh god train wreck incoming. I now fear for this VNs translation. I don't think a good editor will be enough for this one. If those are the quality of the translations some things will be hard to decipher.

Yeah, I was like..... is this really what it saying? Kinda hard flow huh?  Anybody got links to the English site? 

PS still buying it regardless if it good or bad. 

7 hours ago, XReaper said:

on another note i do hope that obscure recruitment whatsoever thingy from few weeks ago isnt somehow linked to one of these 2 upcoming titles, but-----------

Well they got to start somewhere senpai. -.-

Moonstone's producer said he'd have the English website translation reviewed by actual translators.  He also deleted the tweet with the screenshot.  I think he was just showing off preview images of the website, and might have been doing the translations himself.

Props to Doddler to catching it before the website went live.