Ozmafia review discussion thread

Tyrael

lv3YO5d.jpg

Hey folks, I've reviewed something different for a change... An otome game ;) 

You can find my review here: http://reviews.fuwanovel.net/2016/05/30/ozmafia-2/

Comments, constructive criticism, etc... are always welcome!

PS: My final score would have been closer to a 3.5 but I gave it 4 stars because of formatting reasons.

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Scrolling down just to look at the score doesn't feel the same anymore...

Anyways, nice review :sachi:

The game looks pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of otome games, but if I'm ever gonna try one out, this does sound promising.

I think this is as good as the genre is gonna get without breaking away from its standard tropes :sachi:

Thanks!

I think I would have mentioned that the voice acting can be a bit irritating since the voiced segments usually are just many small snippets instead of long continuous parts.

I also felt that the many choices did disrupt the reading flow too much. Less but more meaningful choices would have been more IMO.

Other than that, very nice review.

17 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I think I would have mentioned that the voice acting can be a bit irritating since the voiced segments usually are just many small snippets instead of long continuous parts.

I also felt that the many choices did disrupt the reading flow too much. Less but more meaningful choices would have been more IMO.

Other than that, very nice review.

The choices didn't bother me, but they were quite low impact... I agree with you on the voice acting though! Thanks ^^

8 hours ago, Rooke said:

I'm pretty excited about that project, it looks very promising. Eager to reading your thoughts on it :) 

Hype! :miyako: