5 Point 0 Fking K + AMA

For the ignorant (5.5k meme: League of Legends drama where a team owner to a player was like "WHY U NO SIGN MY CONTRACT, I OFFER U 5 POINT 5 FKING K / MO SALARY)

Anyways, 5k posts, yippee.

I've never actually done an AMA here before, so now's the perfect time I guess.

Also might as well do a shoutout Apologies for anybody I missed, after Finals and all my brain's still fried. jkk i hatechu allllll

@Kaguya-hime "Kaguya-hime-sama" "Kagu-chan" "Gu-Gu-chan": we don't rp as much anymore, but just know that I still and always will have utmost respect for you :3. It's like, hardwired into my mind to fawn over you~ :yumiko:

@Zenophilious "Zen-chan": Sachi, you're like that one quiet studious kid who's just doing his thang, it's cute to see you chime in various threads, and of course see you always so diligently one-man-armying them double posts :sachi: . PS I'll read Fate/Stay in 2027 - 10 + 1 - 2, dw.

@Tiagfromverela: Huh? I could've sworn I typed this guy's username right.............. anyways, it's a shame that you actually feel bad when people lash out at you for offending them when it wasn't your intention, you were quite entertaining in your prime. Likewise though, I'm still a lot fonder of you than a lotta other Fuwamembers.

@solidbatman "The Salt Knight" I wasn't gonna add you because you could care less about being mentioned in some spammers' spam amiright, but I pulled a Two-Face and flipped a coin. Because it's all, "part of the plan". Anyways, continue your Fuwa History / Reflections thingy sometime, and keep raking in the salt!

@Decay "Dark Knight": Yes, I intentionally added Bats just so I could put Decay right after and give him the Dark Knight alias. I've mentioned it several times by now, but you're the best VN-oriented Fuwanovel member, and I am a fan of your work. Keep it up ^_^ 

@Fiddle "The Fiddler of Diddlers and Riddlers": You're that one guy in that group of friends where everyone's chatting and babbling away with you being all quiet, biding your time, then when you finally say something, everyone laughs. It's magical. :ryuusui:
@Fred the Barber "Bob": I feel like I've been talking to you the most around these forums lately, with getting you interested in CodeRealize with dat hat and whatnot; you're a swell guy. Sorry for getting you to splurge every now and then :wafuu: 

@TexasDice "Elina Fanboy": <- sorry, is all I see you as nowadays <GODDAMIT WHERE'S AN ELINA EMOTICON WHEN I NEED ONE>. I'll read Kira star Kira one day...

@Rooke "Brooke-ojii-san" Not revealing name for the purposes of not offending anybody via comparisons and for the sake of 'everyone's special', but I consider you the 2.0 of a certain other member. You're Oldier, Intelligentier, Wittier, Funnier, and Snarkier. -ier all across the board :angel:

@Funyarinpa : You're in that sexy rebellioius high skoo teen phase where parents suck ass with their internet/game restrictions, potential friendship/relationship drama, and also feel ehh with the studying and homework. I've been there, done that. Despite all the crap, you gotta keep your head high; the absolute worst thing you can do right now which will lead to uber regrets is fail classes and push everybody away.

@Dergonu "Derggy-chan": Ehehehehehehe I'm gonna ea t  you during Round 3 ehehehee. You're a fun comrade to have around the forums :3

@Stray Cat: "SC-kun" Sorry I never emailed you when you PM'ed the Fantastic Five in that one last ditch effort to connect with peeps before your death. Online relationships aren't my thing, anymore :<

@Shikomizue: Just like how I saw Rooke as a 2.0 of some other member, I see you as 2.0 Stray Cat, dunno why. Anyways, I'll be free this week so let's play that thing of yours sometime!

@Ceris "La-da-da my name's Ceris and I luuuv collectin' CARDS n' being da best!" - (REN's Ceris Video impersonation): Our differences in interests mean we don't encounter each other much on these forums anymore outside of the sporadic times I'm in the Anime thread, but I'm fond of our LL time together. Still think you're insane (godly?) for having endured (enjoyed?) LL for so long though. 

OR: "Run": Bless (RIP?) his soul, wherever he may be with his 9k figurines. It shouldn't have escalated like this ;-; :ren:

@VirginSmasher: We don't talk much, but you'll forever be my KnS buddy :makina:. When KnS3 comes out, let's have lots and lots of funtime!

@Flutterz I totally didn't type your name first, then deleted you to place you later in the list so that it hides the fact that you're still my all time favorite Fuwa member, and then forgot to readd you, nope. :wafuu:

The Youngins:

• Valmore
  • Kawasumi
  • Kiriririi
  • Arcadeotic
  • ... and any other 0 < x < 1k posters, because damn me for being too lazy to look you all up amiright:

You guys are the new bloods of Fuwanovel. I expect, over the next 3 years, for a new Solidbatman to be born from you lot. A new Okami. A new sanahtlig. A new OriginalRen. A new Decay. And a new Tay. You guys are the future. :3

~~
Feel free to AMA!

Congrats! Why do you pronounce school as "skoo"?

7 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

@Shikomizue: Just like how I saw Rooke as a 2.0 of some other member, I see you as 2.0 Stray Cat, dunno why. Anyways, I'll be free this week so let's play that thing of yours sometime!

I do talk to him a bunch, and we have a lot in common, so I'm not surprised. Cool, hit me up later.

30 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

@TexasDice "Elina Fanboy": <- sorry, is all I see you as nowadays <GODDAMIT WHERE'S AN ELINA EMOTICON WHEN I NEED ONE>. I'll read Kira star Kira one day..

You appear to have committed a mistake. Upon rigorous research, it is indubitable that Texas Dice is merely putting up a front. In reality, he is a complete and utter Key Fanboy.

46 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

@Ceris "La-da-da my name's Ceris and I luuuv collectin' CARDS n' being da best!" - (REN's Ceris Video impersonation): Our differences in interests mean we don't encounter each other much on these forums anymore outside of the sporadic times I'm in the Anime thread, but I'm fond of our LL time together. Still think you're insane (godly?) for having endured (enjoyed?) LL for so long though. 

Love Live is all you need in life. 

49 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

You're in that sexy rebellioius high skoo teen phase where parents suck ass with their internet/game restrictions, potential friendship/relationship drama, and also feel ehh with the studying and homework. I've been there, done that. Despite all the crap, you gotta keep your head high; the absolute worst thing you can do right now which will lead to uber regrets is fail classes and push everybody away.

Expected shitpost, got heartfelt horoscope. 7.1/10

Happy 5K buddy, may you have many more! 

Congratulations :sacchan: !

3 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

I'd more consider the Kara No Shoujo series as nonstop sadness time. :miyako:

You can join @DarkZedge and I in our Innocent Grey group. We'd be honoured to add you.

Ah....the sadness but it's so good at the same time....SO VEXING! :pyaa: but yeah you're more than welcome to join us and get depressed with good ol' KnS with us :sachi:

Have a beautiful Cg :kosame:

Spoiler

6ccaIRZ.png

Again congratulations, 5k holy *insert incredibly lewd and blasphemous word here" wonder if I'll ever make it that high.:rimu:

I dare say you are my third most favorite fuwa even if we hadn't had many opprtunities to talk together. I blame this on me not being a spammer :Kappa:

4 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

And a new Tay. 

Does that mean you do assist a revolution? :Kappa:

Congrats on 5k , hope you reach 20k before you read F/SN, you will probably be abke to do it <3  

Congrats on 5k, spammer. I truly believe that these 5k posts you have contributed to the betterment of the visual novel scene in the West. Truly, a promoter of the Fuwanovel mission and vision. :miyako:

Since this is an AMA, I'll take the opportunity to ask you about your most memorable moment on the site, and your fetishes as well. For future references.