Jump to content

CEO of Chuable Soft will attend AX!


Recommended Posts

pretty darn sure it´s at sekais panel in the case of him deciding on a publisher. heck even the "sekai is ero-contents archnemesis" phrase is non valid anymore, or never been in the first place, with them having started publishing smaller nukige & more recently, since they semi-openly expressed a desire in doing maitetsu 18+. still not sure if this (?)possible partnership is in everyones best interest, btw. them both suit eachother, but go ahead calling me a delusional retard this is prbably what´s going to happen. why would their employees tweet such things otherwise, not that he´s the only "vip" who´s going to attend said convention, not that they are that much of selfless philanthropes either. this is buiseness & it´s called teasing, btw. generating some good amount of hype beforehand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XReaper said:

pretty darn sure it´s at sekais panel in the case of him deciding on a publisher. heck even the "sekai is ero-contents archnemesis" phrase is non valid anymore, or never been in the first place, with them having started publishing smaller nukige & more recently, since they semi-openly expressed a desire in doing maitetsu 18+. still not sure if this (?)possible partnership is in everyones best interest, btw. them both suit eachother, but go ahead calling me a delusional retard this is excactly what´s going to happen. why should employees of them tweet it otherwise, not that he´s the only "vip" who´s going to attend said convention, not that they are that much of selfless philanthropes either. this is buiseness & it´s called teasing, btw. generating some good amount of hype beforehand.

Well she works for sekai project and tweeted me that she is 100% sure that they gonna partner with mangagamer. (tweet was deleted a few mintues ago)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Codesterz said:

I hope they ignore Minatosoft. All off their good VNs have already been translated and I'm not interested in reading them again. Not to mention everything they seem to do now is all ages garbage. A partnership I hope never happens.

https://vndb.org/v581 still hasn't been translated.

 

and I haven't checked in a while. I guess there has been a "decline" in quality" lately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Justin579 said:

https://vndb.org/v581 still hasn't been translated.

 

and I haven't checked in a while. I guess there has been a "decline" in quality" lately.

I would read that VN if it got translated(18+ version). I feel a partnership is a bit much for a single release. From my perspective there has been a decline, but I know there are many who don't mind or prefer all ages. Just in my opinion everything since the Majikoi series is a no go for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Codesterz said:

I hope they ignore Minatosoft. All off their good VNs have already been translated and I'm not interested in reading them again. Not to mention everything they seem to do now is all ages garbage. A partnership I hope never happens.

All ages you say? That's the bat signal for SP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Codesterz said:

I would read that VN if it got translated(18+ version). I feel a partnership is a bit much for a single release. From my perspective there has been a decline, but I know there are many who don't mind or prefer all ages. Just in my opinion everything since the Majikoi series is a no go for me.

I thought someone tried but they asked for way to much money. Or maybe I was just hearing things....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFantasm said:

All ages you say? That's the bat signal for SP.

I'd laugh if this wasn't so true. Ahh Sekai, the bane of my existence.

 

55 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

I thought someone tried but they asked for way to much money. Or maybe I was just hearing things....

I never heard anything about it, but my VN knowledge of these things can be fairly spotty as I do take occasional short breaks from the VN scene.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...